CuraCare

CuraCare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

Constant staffing issues

Revolving door of staff. Very little work life balance. Poor training.Large chunk of staff are unqualified and have difficulties speaking and understanding english.

Great workplace

A wonderful group of people everyone is a very caring person and makes for the best working environment .I look forward to every day.It also very rewarding to know you are helping people directly or indirectly.

professional and approachable staff

Working with Curacare is like a dream came true, I am very proud of being part of Curecare. All staff from Company Director to carer are all friendly and professional, very approachable and they're available 24 by 7.

Pros

Paid training, free coffee and tea

Cons

None so far

Nurturing workplace

As someone who is young and had no job experiences anywhere, CuraCare still gave me the opportunity to be a part of their growing company. They have been patient and guided me through out everything. I could say the same thing to my Co-workers who are incredibly helpful and treats everyone with the utmost respect.

Good place to work!

3 days training given before starting as a Care Assistant, office team friendly and supportive.You start with shadowing shifts before doing any work on your own. So far, its travelling from homes and helping mostly elderly with their day to day activities.

Pros

pay towards travel

Cons

sometimes long days depending on what you work

Great company

Smooth interview and induction process, lots of in house training and support. Great company to work for. Good employee benefits and great team in and out of the office

Highly recommend

CuraCare Ltd is the best company I have ever worked. Very supportive and friendly team, competitive salary, alongside great management. Highly recommend to everyone seeking for a job in health care settings.

Pros

Being valued

fun working place

loads of benefitspay is reasonable, good pay every weekends especially and bank holiday. would benefit people who drives as you work from places to places.

Run!

Please don't go , wrong place to work!!!They just don't seem to care about their employees. Poor quality of management .You have to dealing with difficult residents. No support from supervisor. They doesn't bother answering to the phone.Run! Run! Run!

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Professional team

I worked for Cura Care for and found them to be a good employer. The team was great and caring and my manager was very supportive and professional. I would recommend Cura Care as an employer.

Wish I never worked there

- Good pay- Meet lots of people from different cultures and background- Overwork staff- Management don't care about staff- Ridiculous waiting time in between going to clients house

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CuraCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement