Curtis of Lincoln

Curtis of Lincoln Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom9 reviews

Not the worse job I've had but not the best

Not enough help often find myself on my own in shop which for health and safety isn't good customers nice the shops could do with be updated dark and dingy

Friendly and fast paced

Nice company to work for very accommodating. Enjoying my time working for them. Shifts go quickly as always busy and work to do. Lovely customers and staff.

Pros

Discounted food and flexible

Insights into Curtis of Lincoln

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

On its last legs in every sense

Get transported back in time to 1965 , the building has never seen so much as a ounce of care since the day it was built. Most of the staff are nice and a small few that are actually keeping the place going getting paid peanuts by a rude unappreciative boss who thinks he’s fantastic. Pay is ridiculous for 2021.. never been so disappointed in somewhere. Avoid it at all costs.......the job and the foodIt was maybe good once many years ago but it’s a real dump now. Save yourself the hassle and get a job elsewhere honestly

Pros

Cons

How long have you got

Busy and fast paced

I had a happy time working for Curtis in one of the busy shops. It is busy, you are on your feet and it involves lots of forward thinking. The customers were lovely as was all the rest of team I worked with, everyone seemed happy to be there. I found the management fair but thorough, they were accommodating to my needs. I was sad to leave but also happy to move on to progress my skills elsewhere.

Pros

Discount on the delicious food!

Cons

Being on your feet most of the day

Do not recommend

The management here is shocking and they do not care about their staff. They expect a lot of you and you do not get anything in return. The people you work with make all the difference as most people are in the same boat so everyone gets on well.

Great place to work , was fast paced at dinner but you got used to it . People where nice who I worked with and still friends with them even though I left ,

The customers are lovely

The management is very unfair to the staff, expecting the workforce to work extra without any pay. Not very professionally run. The pro's about working at Curtis Bakery is the customers. They are friendly and make it worth working there.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Expect everything for nothing

Not good

It was a good job to start with, and then i was really poorly, i went in store to check my hours, which i was supposed to be working everyday, and they had cut all of my hours out and that was the last i heard from them.

Cons

Not enough hours, no free lunches, not good wage

Nice busy little bakery

Friendly staff, lovely customers . enjoyable work place always plenty to do which is always a good thing to keep you busy . I like the challenge and not afraid to get stuck in .

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

no sick pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Curtis of Lincoln. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Curtis of Lincoln with

Curtis of Lincoln reviews by location

Learn about Curtis of Lincoln in popular locations