Curtiss-Wright

Curtiss-Wright Employee Reviews in Christchurch

place which gives a lot of opportunities to learn something new. Give you a chance to work in an aerospace environment. Helpfully staff, good managers
Three times postponed interview, earnings that they offer for skills jobs smaller than the van driver or a store assistant, does not understand that the company earns millions and pays ammunition to employees. Avoid this company and look for employment elsewhere because you will not earn anything here.
Lots overitme, nice people. Friendly canteen nice people and managment lots benefits. You can learn different things like winding, conection for example soldering, potting and more more. I really recommend
Management and HR are all for themselves. Getting to see HR is like pulling teeth. You are simply a number. Not valid. You here how much profit they made and your reward is a poxy voucher for the overpriced canteen . And a once a year profit bonus which amounts to around ÂŁ15 a week before you are taxed on it. Christmas you get a 20 quid gift voucher. Spoken to like your a kid in school. No respect of its staff at all
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Absolutely wonderful company to work for. I love everything about my job. Great culture, great pay, great opportunities and amazing people to work with. The apprenticeship is a great scheme and offers so much. It’s nice to study, work and earn money all at the same time. We have a great networking base for the apprentices and we get a lot of benefits from the company.
Pros
Great Pay, Great People, Supportive
Cons
None.
HR are horrific and lost me my apprenticeship due to poor organisation and no clue what they are doing. You are simply a number and too many false promises. Some really great individuals who work and the salary isnt too bad but be warned of upper management and HR.
Pros
Cons
Hr
Typical day at work is like every day, doing same thing overe and overe again, i don't mind doing that. I've learned a lot, need more charatcetrs to describe.But is time to get other experience. i like to work there,great team to work with.
Pros
free cofee and tea
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Curtiss-Wright?