Curtiss-Wright

Curtiss-Wright Job security & advancement reviews

place which gives a lot of opportunities to learn something new. Give you a chance to work in an aerospace environment. Helpfully staff, good managers
Give it a miss they’re bloody useless never work for them ever ever ever again not a good company very poorly managed not much chance of gone on in the future
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
Three times postponed interview, earnings that they offer for skills jobs smaller than the van driver or a store assistant, does not understand that the company earns millions and pays ammunition to employees. Avoid this company and look for employment elsewhere because you will not earn anything here.
Good company, not great on development. Learnt a great deal initially and enjoyed my time overall
i got laid off after 1 week for no reason at all they said my assembly work wasn't up to scratch but never assembled anything in the short time i was there.
Pros
good pay
Advertised as 6 months contract requiring varied disciplines, after 6 weeks announced that site would close at end of March and when ever I suggested improvements or changes I was told that there wasn't time so all inherent problems will be transferred to new site.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
untrustworthy, no inter-department communication