Cushman & Wakefield

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great place to work.

Steady workflow. Close knit work teams. Great team network and support. Communication style used by management is effective and inclusive. Great management style and structure.

Not much to learn

Depending the site, the day can be very slow paced or somehow a bit more active. Manager overlooking remotely. Colleagues collaborative. Small budget, so operational issues are not resolved to facilitate tenants service.

Had a terrible experience in this company

Probably the worst experience of my working life, a boss who was a micro manager and also did not understand the work we were doing. Managed to escape thank god. Working for a decent boss again now.

Pros

Work and pay was good

Cons

Boss

Na

Cushman and Wakefield is an awesome company that look after their staff and I do not have a bad word to say against them. I wish them and the staff all the best.

Pros

Staff oriented

Avoid at all costs

Corporate politics at its finest with this companyPoor treatment of staff and awful management. No support and everyone out for themselves. If you want a company that takes care of you and treats you fairly this is not the one.

Great place to work for

Good company, great location both in Paris and London, the office is modern, good salary. The employees are sharp and savvy. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Front of House Coordinator staff is horrendous

Manipulating, controlling, humiliating, low paid, near-slavery. Don't allow to leave the desk, clean shave essential even if grows out same day. Trying to be a 8-star hotel which is absolutely irrelevant to the business they are working in.

Is good is over

Not much to say, I was a contractor that after Brexit the whole IT group got replaced with a month notice. The gender gap was real. Just the team leader was friendly, the rest of the team wasn't really interested in being a team.

Good money

Management a bit poor The receptionist has more power than a Security. Security does the job of the receptionist but the receptionist doesn’t do the security job and almost the same Salary. More hours of work for Security than the receptionist.

Poor management

My interview was very unprofessional, I was interviewed by a guy (A) not really asked much about work more personal things which i found uncomfortable, then he looked through my passport and questioned me about why i had been to certain countys, i was then interviewed by (z) he was more interested in his phone then what i was saying.i found the whole ordeal very unprofessional and refused to work there

It could be better but commensurate to market situation

Good company to work for but a bit overwhelming for contractor. Man-management could be better. Work place culture is managable for a season consultant but someone with less experience will struggle to adapt

Good Working Ambiance

Im very lucky to be worked with C&W,one of the world famous Asset management companies in the world, they really give an opportunity to explore my carrier.

Not a fun place.

Not a fun place to work. Far too much work for the M&E engineers in a building surveying company. Two mechanical engineers supporting 20 surveyors. I was working very long hours.

Worst Company / No support

Been working for Cushman & Wakefield 10 years in the same role. Both HR and management are completely unsupportive. No help with career progression. Won’t pay for any relevant courses to support your role, yet insist you do stupid inappropriate automated courses that don’t benefit you at all. Each year we get a letter in the post informing us how well the company are doing but end the letter off telling us we won’t be getting a pay rise. Whenever senior management come to site, we are never introduced and they are kept away from us. Since I’ve been looking for similar roles in other companies it’s made me realise how underpaid I am. Definitely wasted 10 years of my life.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

No support

Cushman & Wakefield used to be a very good firm to work for

It has been 12 years since I worked at Cushman & Wakefield but it used to be a good firm to work for. I cannot really any further on what it is like to work there now.

Receptionist

Meet and greet clients. issue visitors name badges to enter through the gates of the building. manage will keep regular checks on you. I was nive to work in a lovely building and met some nice people.

Interesting place to work

I was located in the Bristol office and it was a very interesting place to work as i was in the same office as a number of senior Directors, who were more down to earth than less senior people i have worked with in the past. They all had a strong work ethic though also knew when to relax and enjoy sport or socialising.

Pros

Office location

Cons

my hours were late finishes

Support Services come last

the working environment at Cushman and wakefield is geared towards its key professionals - chartered surveyors. Very little recognition is given to the supporting professionals be they accountants, HR, credit and risk, operations managers and the like. Long hours, poor pay for the sector and little recognition are to be expected. I didn't enjoy working here, and despite scoring notable successes in centralising UK credit functions, and then EMEA functions for credit i got zero reward for it. I dont beliee there has been much improvement since i left.

Pros

opportunity to gain experience in the sector is unparallelled

Cons

dont expect a bumper pay packet unless youre a surveyor

Very Good Until Outsourcing

When I first joined the business I loved the atmosphere, great colleagues, efficient systems. Since the disastrous and naive decision to outsources the finance processes and make lots of staff redundant the company is no longer recognisable.

Pros

Great loyal staff, modern building, decent staff benefits

Cons

Outsourcing has proven disastrous, redundancies, no progression.

Front of house security for 2 years

Found the company great at start of employment when it was lnown for dtz as new management got involved from hilton hotel the management went all over the place

Pros

Good tenants and buildings

Cons

Low wage, standing too often and get treated like S***or doing the co mpqny so many favours

Lack of communication

Since the merger there has been a lack of management and communication! The culture is so laid back that management dont even care. There is no room for progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement