Customer Experience People

Customer Experience People Pay & benefits reviews

Good place to work, with a great team of people. Salary could be better! However there are great incentives that make up for this if you work hard. The people definitely make the job.
24 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very much appreciated!
A truly awful place to work. Absolutely shambles, no one knows what they are doing, higher management are totally clueless. Make sure you know your rights as an employee & always check your wages are correct. I wouldn’t treat my worst enemy the way I was treated here. Don’t bother commenting saying that you want me to contact you about my bad review as I raised my issues at the time and everyone fobbed me off, even after I had issues once I’d left I was met with cheeky replies.
Pros
Cons
Free fruit in the office.
I worked for cxp for 1 yr the salary is minimal and they do everything to take bonus from staff managers are awful . They move you around camaigns to suit them truly bad company avoid at all cost hr department is non existent.
Pros
Near shops
14 August 2020
I am sorry this is how you feel. I apologise for the experience you had with ourselves. We take this feedback seriously and would be keen to gain any further insight from you in relation to this. With this in mind please feel free to get in touch with us directly at - careers@cx-people.com.
I worked for cxp for a year and half. I saw nothing but countless lies of promotions, and pay raises. The management team has proven itself to uncaring which is not surprising for an outsourcer. If you decide to work here than expect the minimum from them. Including paying your correctly.
11 December 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm disappointed to hear that you had a poor experience working with CXP. It's my job to ensure we put the appropriate measures in place to allow every employee to have an enjoyable experience during their time here at CXP. We take this feedback seriously and would be keen to gain any further insight from you in relation to this. With this in mind please feel free to get in touch with us directly at - careers@cx-people.com.
Very clichy, management have no people skills at all and always on your case can't even nip to toilet without being timed, wouldn't work here if your offered
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Long hours no life
24 August 2020
It’s not like a normal call centre, it’s better! They are trying to improve for our benefits, they do go above and beyond I took really unwell and the directors were highly supportive and don’t use it against me highly recommended oh business hours no weekend
Pros
Good Shifts
Cons
The pay
11 December 2019