Cwm Taf University Health Board Employee Reviews for Clericlal officerReview this company
Clericlal officer1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
If your face fits you’ll do well especially if your related. Very clicky place to work and face paced and not enough hours in the day. Management in medical records can be supportive on times but treat you as child, always being spoken down to. If you can handle being spoken to as a thick school leaver and made to feel unwanted if your face don’t fit in then this is the job for you.
Pay was always correct every month
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Cwm Taf University Health Board reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cwm Taf University Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Cwm Taf University Health Board
- What would you suggest Cwm Taf University Health Board management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cwm Taf University Health Board?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cwm Taf University Health Board?One person answered
- Once you have part time are there plenty of full time jobs availableOne person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Cwm Taf University Health Board? How many days do you get pe…One person answered