Dale Care Ltd
Dale Care Ltd Employee Review

Bad to.work for

2 October 2018
Currently working for Dalecare asked to change my availability was told NO by coordinator whom i don't particularly like way she speaks I'm old enough to be her mother.At times your circumstances change which mine have and wasn't even given chance to explain the change to anyone.Also no continuity of care within the company even with the clients who have dementia as you get moved from pillar to post so long as the calls are covered no travel time and hours far too long on a weekend.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Changing your cliens lack of continuity poor wage poor petrol allowance gossiping
6 June 2020
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Byker, Tyne and Wear
When I started, I was promised flexibility due to my own disability and didn't get any of it. Office staff were horrible to carers and clients, clique-y behaviour from carers in care homes. Was forced to resign by line manager when I said I couldn't cope with lack of walking time, hours were erratic, nothing like promised. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to be miserable.
26 January 2020
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Crook
Staff are not helpful, office staff change rotas and expect you to travel more than you put down as distance in your interview. Patients are not cared for like they should be.
Pros
part time
Cons
rubbish system
19 November 2019
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Newton Aycliffe, Durham
Loved the work itself, had good clients and colleagues. Office staff let down the carers and clients through their lack of support and poor communication skills. This continued to deteriorate through the 8 years I worked there until it became embarrassing at times.