Dale Care Ltd
Dale Care Ltd Employee Review

Hardworking, caring workplace

21 January 2017
I worked alternate weekends whilst at dale care. The company provided sufficient training before I commenced independent working. However, I feel as though there could have been more training on the administering of medication for service users. The support and management from the company were good. I cant really comment on the workplace culture as I only worked alternate weekends, and was very rarely at the head office. however, the staff I worked with were always lovely and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely meeting new people and being able to help service users. The hardest part was the long hours, and sometimes finding the right house! Overall, I enjoyed my time with Dale Care.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
rewarding job
Cons
6 June 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Byker, Tyne and Wear
When I started, I was promised flexibility due to my own disability and didn't get any of it. Office staff were horrible to carers and clients, clique-y behaviour from carers in care homes. Was forced to resign by line manager when I said I couldn't cope with lack of walking time, hours were erratic, nothing like promised. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to be miserable.
26 January 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Crook
Staff are not helpful, office staff change rotas and expect you to travel more than you put down as distance in your interview. Patients are not cared for like they should be.
Pros
part time
Cons
rubbish system
12 November 2019
Same location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Spennymoor, Durham
Worked for dale care for 10 years..management especially hr manager he speaks to carers like dirt on his shoe!! Had me in tears he’s that nasty..had a bad few months health wise and never got shown any support was treated like dirt..nice after 10 years service..!!!not the same company anymore..avoid at all costs
  1. Hardworking, caring workplace