Dale Care Ltd
Dale Care Ltd Employee Review

Loved working with clients and other carers

19 November 2019
Loved the work itself, had good clients and colleagues. Office staff let down the carers and clients through their lack of support and poor communication skills. This continued to deteriorate through the 8 years I worked there until it became embarrassing at times.
3.0Job security/advancement
6 June 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Byker, Tyne and Wear
When I started, I was promised flexibility due to my own disability and didn't get any of it. Office staff were horrible to carers and clients, clique-y behaviour from carers in care homes. Was forced to resign by line manager when I said I couldn't cope with lack of walking time, hours were erratic, nothing like promised. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to be miserable.
26 January 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Crook
Staff are not helpful, office staff change rotas and expect you to travel more than you put down as distance in your interview. Patients are not cared for like they should be.
Pros
part time
Cons
rubbish system
29 April 2019
Same location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Newton Aycliffe, Durham
The job is absolutely terrible. They treat you horrible. They speak down to you like your below them. Only getting paid for the call you do is no good as it seems like it’s just a waste of time. Wouldn’t recommend job/care
  1. Loved working with clients and other carers