Debra

Debra Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

the most enjoyable part of the job was retail displays the people that worked there were lovely and i enjoyed it anyone that volunteers here will love it thankyoou
Pros
nice lunch hours
Cons
sometimes day went slow
Replenishing stock and stock rotation, tagging, pricing, the job is not very hard every one works as a team. greeting the customers helping where you can.
Pros
tea coffee when you want
Cons
Debra Charity was a great place to work. I developed customer service, till work and working as part of a team. I loved working there, I worked with amazing people.
i only worked here for a short period of 2 weeks for work experience in high school however the time i spent there was excellent. great staff, management and customer service.
Pros
gained retail experience
Cons
unpaid work experience
My day consisted of serving customers on the till, steam cleaning any new items brought into the shop.answering any customer questions.
Had a good time working for them coming to an end soon. Shop work good manager good team to work with . Learnt lots of new skills. But shop is closing down so having to move on to some where new. I know how to sort clothes and want sales and want does not sale . Also things that you can sale.
good place to work alot of different items sold there that you might never have seened but it was always a fun place to work and to be a part of a team
Pros
doing something for others
Cons
short lunch break
too many staff in the workplace and not enough work within the workplace to actually do and the hours were too long especially with no work to do as there was too much staff in the workplace at the one time in my eyes it was very poor organisation.
dEBra Is a very relaxing & comfortable workplace; the staff are pleasant and come from all walks of life; I felt at easy whilst working there.
Pros
Lunch time suited to you, easy going environment
customer service , offering advice and assistance mercandising,stock ckecking,rotation and visable display arrangement ensuring hygine standards of shop and storage areas useing cleaning materials, steam cleaner and detergents team working, assisting co-workers with bulk items ensuring correct disposal of waste materials adhearing to health and safety procedures
I was usually the cashier but occasionally I helped with deliveries, answered the phones and some Admin. To appreciate charities.
Debra Charity Shop helps me to gain knwoledge and experience in Retail job.
Pros
Free bus fare
Cons
Part time
I really enjoy working at debra , there's a great work atmosphere .Its great for learning new skills
i really enjoyed working at debra, it was a very happy workstyle
Pros
short hours
Cons
no money
Debra was a fun and enjoyable work placement, however as i was only a volunteer i did noit recieve a salary or wage. despite that i enjoyed every minute of my time helping the people of debra.
Pros
meeting my co-workers, full flexibility
Cons
heart breaking scenes, long hours
  1. Retail Sales Associate