Deliverwize Ltd

Deliverwize Ltd Employee Reviews

Rewarding

Started as a delivery driver in a different site, but thanks to helpful and competent management, i was offered to advance to lead driver, then shortly after training (1 month) i got promoted as a manager in a site all of my own. The team here works well, there’s communication and help going all around no matter who is asking and who is offering. As a driver, i enjoyed being on my own delivering, and being explained everything upfront on how everything works, and been offered the possibility to advance. Not saying it’s an easy job, but with some determination from my side, the company made sure to help me achieve all my goals, and to further advance my career in logistics. Would definitely recommend

Pros

Weekly pay, decent payments, great managers to work with

Cons

Sometimes 8 hrs of delivery puts you down

Great work place and team work

Working for over 3 years for Deliverwize now and they have always came through for myself. From the first day i started and throughout the years they have always supported me and provide a great place to work in. And teamwork has always been their no1 choice.

Pros

Flexibility and teamwork

Worst job ever

Firstly you could go there thinking your going to work and your route would be cut so you’d earn no money for that day and have to have an unplanned day off. If you sent the hired van they will stop your pay until you can get a quote, this was even during peak Covid when places were shut and a quote wasn’t as easy to get. You don’t really get any petrol money back, I think I spend about £250 a week and got £70 back for petrol.You can end up getting to the depo for 8am and end up not being on your route until day 11am and then have a 10hr day ahead of you. Overall they over work you and under pay you. I ended up loading more money than earning when I was there.

Pros

Non

Cons

Money, family time, customers

Good place to work ,great management very helpful ,

Only strong will survive 😉 So don't give up on first day when u will see 140 stops is just number nothing else . Be smart and quick then u come back home and still have time to enjoy your diner with family .!

Pros

Management first class always happy to help

Cons

Non

I'm working for deliverwize, and I don't see any problem.Paymant is on time never delay, very good management on the site. Nice company to work. I will recommend.I recommend for every one to have they on van. I u don't have it the company will provide one for you (rental van)

Pros

Additional bonus /work

Cons

8 to 10 h per day

Emotionally stressful

Working for these I was told 5 days a week occasionally 6 days, Was never told of you use the fuel card it gets taken out of your wages and advert says 9am start but it has been 11am start also says finish after your last drop but you have to stay the whole 9hours and help others out, so even though you are self employed you are still controlled on what you can and can not do.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, Stressful, No home/work life balance

This company is more interested in renting out vans than delivery

This company is more interested in the van rental than delivering parcels.. Stay clear as it is a scam.. They will give you a few routes a week to cover the cost of the van

Working for delivereize

Don’t work for this company , only worked for two months and still owed three days pay. You don’t get paid for retraining , but not told this. Only found out when checked pay slips. Told some mornings that route cancelled and then had no pay for day. Didn’t get much help. Told the routes 8.5 hours long but sometimes out for ten hours

Sold a bunch of Lies

I started this role in August and was told that there was always work available. Every week I was then told I was on standby for at least 3 days a week, which means no money. In this time I was still having to rent a van from the company at a high cost. I recently left and the company is now refusing to pay my wages, and holding me to a contract that is now void. Worst company to work for, utter waste of my time and money.

So far so good

I've been with Deliverwize for 2 weeks and have been very happy with the training and support I've had from my manager and from other team members. The hours are long but no two days are ever the same and there is a great friendly atmosphere every day.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Hours can be long

Overall GREAT team

I have been with Deliverwize for several years. There is a very strong team element and everyone (other drivers to management) are willing to help you out with anything you may need. It can be frustrating when there are delays at the depot, lots of traffic on the road or weather is chucking it down. Even on those days, the manager always tries to get you some help and the rest of the drivers are willing to lend a hand. I do love the doughnut/muffin mornings and we are constantly kept up to date with any issues drivers are having. All the drivers know the manager fights for all of the drivers. Never had issues with pay and when we have weeks and weeks of great performance the pay is amazing (3 holidays for the year). I hope I can keep up my performance and have many years with this team.

Pros

money, team atmosphere

Cons

sometimes long hours

Great Company to work for with great opportunities

I started with Deliverwize 3 years ago as a driver. With hard work opportunities are available to grow with this fast growing company. The best part is no day is the same with each day having different achievements and challenges but with Deliverwize everyone is a team and works to support and help each other from drivers to higher management. Looking forward to working and growing with the company for another 3 years and hopefully more.

Excellent company - Highly recommended - Competitive salary

Excellent company to work for. Management provides fantastic flexible working opportunities and awesome study support. Employees are actively encouraged to grow within the role and great career progression opportunities provided.

Pros

Provide full study support

Cons

Great cooperation between employed and management

Great agency, always helpful, great money never had problem, first my work with happy face every day, lots chance for extra money. Payment never delayed

Good working relation with managers

Good communication with manager,you got a problem or need some help or any other situation you can talk openly and always he finds a way to resolve it. Amazing colleagues !

Pros

Freedom !!!

Cons

Sometimes exhausting route (rarely) but you are always helped when you are in trouble

The best team

Good company, great team, manager always caring about people, good salary. Very good bonuses, possibility to take days off, when you need, fair attitude

Great team to work with

This is a great place to work. Most days (rain or shine) I come to work have a great time with a great bunch of people. Management is great, very easy to talk to and are always willing to try and help you out. There is a great bunch of people who are willing to give you a helping hand, have a laugh with or just listen to any issues you many have. I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

Great team, good pay

Cons

Delays at the depot

Enjoying each day

I have been working for Deliverwize for 3 months and I although each day is different from the last one, I feel the full support of the company. Never had a second thought about working here and all my work is highly rewarded.

Pros

Full support of the area managers. Honestly paid.

Cons

Sometimes might be raining outside 😉

Great team to work with

I have been working for just under 2 years now and I can honestly say it has been great. The team I work with from other drivers to the management are great. Everyone is willing to help you out, taking parcels from you if you are struggling and just happy to give you great advice when you need. Both depot managers have been really accommodating and are always there (day or night) to have a chat to. Money has been great (I generally take home around £500 on 5 days and £600+ working 6 days). They helped out with fuel at the start and it is one of the only places that does not require a deposit for the van (a HUGE help). I have always gotten paid on time so budgeting has been really easy. I have recommended this place to several friends who have also joined the team.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

miserable in the rain

I love driving so i love this job

i have worked for this company for a year and a half and i really enjoy it the other drivers will always help you if needed and we are always having a laugh.the management is always there to guide you when you need it. pay is never a problem paid every week at the same time

Never felt happier

Been working for this company as a driver for quite some time now. Would say never felt happier. The managers and other drivers are always there to support you when things get tough. If you want a good work/life balance then this is the best place to be. With a good and positive attitude you can easily earn £500 a week. Payment are received weekly and always on time. I never had any issues. If there were any doubts, the management always there to resolve the issues. Have recommend many of my friends to this company in the past.

Pros

Flexible, good pay

Cons

Difficult to work in the rain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliverwize Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.1Job security/advancement

Compare Deliverwize Ltd with

• Deliverwize Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?