Deliverwize Ltd

Deliverwize Ltd Employee Reviews

I've been with Deliverwize for 2 weeks and have been very happy with the training and support I've had from my manager and from other team members. The hours are long but no two days are ever the same and there is a great friendly atmosphere every day.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Hours can be long
Working for these I was told 5 days a week occasionally 6 days, Was never told of you use the fuel card it gets taken out of your wages and advert says 9am start but it has been 11am start also says finish after your last drop but you have to stay the whole 9hours and help others out, so even though you are self employed you are still controlled on what you can and can not do.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Stressful, No home/work life balance
This company is more interested in the van rental than delivering parcels.. Stay clear as it is a scam.. They will give you a few routes a week to cover the cost of the van
Don’t work for this company , only worked for two months and still owed three days pay. You don’t get paid for retraining , but not told this. Only found out when checked pay slips. Told some mornings that route cancelled and then had no pay for day. Didn’t get much help. Told the routes 8.5 hours long but sometimes out for ten hours
I started this role in August and was told that there was always work available. Every week I was then told I was on standby for at least 3 days a week, which means no money. In this time I was still having to rent a van from the company at a high cost. I recently left and the company is now refusing to pay my wages, and holding me to a contract that is now void. Worst company to work for, utter waste of my time and money.
I have been with Deliverwize for several years. There is a very strong team element and everyone (other drivers to management) are willing to help you out with anything you may need. It can be frustrating when there are delays at the depot, lots of traffic on the road or weather is chucking it down. Even on those days, the manager always tries to get you some help and the rest of the drivers are willing to lend a hand. I do love the doughnut/muffin mornings and we are constantly kept up to date with any issues drivers are having. All the drivers know the manager fights for all of the drivers. Never had issues with pay and when we have weeks and weeks of great performance the pay is amazing (3 holidays for the year). I hope I can keep up my performance and have many years with this team.
Pros
money, team atmosphere
Cons
sometimes long hours
I started with Deliverwize 3 years ago as a driver. With hard work opportunities are available to grow with this fast growing company. The best part is no day is the same with each day having different achievements and challenges but with Deliverwize everyone is a team and works to support and help each other from drivers to higher management. Looking forward to working and growing with the company for another 3 years and hopefully more.
Excellent company to work for. Management provides fantastic flexible working opportunities and awesome study support. Employees are actively encouraged to grow within the role and great career progression opportunities provided.
Pros
Provide full study support
Cons
Great agency, always helpful, great money never had problem, first my work with happy face every day, lots chance for extra money. Payment never delayed
Good communication with manager,you got a problem or need some help or any other situation you can talk openly and always he finds a way to resolve it. Amazing colleagues !
Pros
Freedom !!!
Cons
Sometimes exhausting route (rarely) but you are always helped when you are in trouble
Good company, great team, manager always caring about people, good salary. Very good bonuses, possibility to take days off, when you need, fair attitude
This is a great place to work. Most days (rain or shine) I come to work have a great time with a great bunch of people. Management is great, very easy to talk to and are always willing to try and help you out. There is a great bunch of people who are willing to give you a helping hand, have a laugh with or just listen to any issues you many have. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Great team, good pay
Cons
Delays at the depot
I have been working for Deliverwize for 3 months and I although each day is different from the last one, I feel the full support of the company. Never had a second thought about working here and all my work is highly rewarded.
Pros
Full support of the area managers. Honestly paid.
Cons
Sometimes might be raining outside 😉
I have been working for just under 2 years now and I can honestly say it has been great. The team I work with from other drivers to the management are great. Everyone is willing to help you out, taking parcels from you if you are struggling and just happy to give you great advice when you need. Both depot managers have been really accommodating and are always there (day or night) to have a chat to. Money has been great (I generally take home around £500 on 5 days and £600+ working 6 days). They helped out with fuel at the start and it is one of the only places that does not require a deposit for the van (a HUGE help). I have always gotten paid on time so budgeting has been really easy. I have recommended this place to several friends who have also joined the team.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
miserable in the rain
i have worked for this company for a year and a half and i really enjoy it the other drivers will always help you if needed and we are always having a laugh.the management is always there to guide you when you need it. pay is never a problem paid every week at the same time
Been working for this company as a driver for quite some time now. Would say never felt happier. The managers and other drivers are always there to support you when things get tough. If you want a good work/life balance then this is the best place to be. With a good and positive attitude you can easily earn £500 a week. Payment are received weekly and always on time. I never had any issues. If there were any doubts, the management always there to resolve the issues. Have recommend many of my friends to this company in the past.
Pros
Flexible, good pay
Cons
Difficult to work in the rain
Working for this company is great. We are all part of a team and is great to know you have the support of management and your fellow drivers at all time. Standard week was usually based on 5 days but there was always the opportunity to earn extra money if willing. I really enjoy working for this company