Deloitte

Found 366 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,652 reviews

Insights into Deloitte

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Lots of hours but challenging in a good way

You are constantly challenged to keep improving or delivering. This takes it toll however so not necessarily a role you can stay at for too long and hope to maintain a positive work life balance

Good corporate culture

Much what you would expect from a large corporate, good range of benefits, ability to buy extra holiday. Hours can be long, depending on your job and it’s not a good fit for everyone.

Okay Okay

It is good to work here. It actually depends on the team-to-team and case-to-case basis. For enabling areas in Inda, it was like need to work very hard to sustain.

Good place to start career

Good place to start career. Pay is okay (standard big 4) but given hours / other consulting salaries it isn’t amazing. Very team dependent - I know loads that absolutely love it.

Non stop calls, emails, Teams, and chat calls.

No time for breaks or lunch.Bad management No support for working hard fast and accurately. No training had to muddle our way to learning sap sapphire.Promoted only offshore department.

Collaborative workplace and true people culture

Firm acknowledges that people the most important asset and this shows in all aspects except perhaps the salary - it’s reasonable but only competitive against other professional services firms.

Nice place to work

I worked within the CBS area and worked with a lovely bunch of colleagues and had supportive management Negatives salary and high case volumes Positives lovely culture and colleagues

Cons

Low salary

Typical big four working environment, good opportunities for advancement but expected work long hours.

Joined as graduate on tax programme. This job provides great experience and qualifications needed to thrive in the tax industry. Hard work and long hours seem to be a requirement, but good compensation, learning experiences and great chances of progression.High performing culture which has its pros and cons.

Pros

Good compensation and other benefits, great learning experiences

Cons

Long hours, stressful work environment at times

Top tier firm

Great people, market leader, good pay.Take the welfare of their people seriously. Good on D&I.Good career or stepping stone to other organisations.

great place tyo work

I still recommend the company for anyone looking for a place to work. Fantastic team of people to work with and I did make a lot of friends during my time there.

HIgh-pressured, but interesting, high-profile work

Typical day when on a project would start really early and could go well into the night. Often even up over-delivering, which isn't priced into the project - but makes no difference as you don't get paid overtime!Promotions (at more senior grades) can be a bit of a black-box and people start taking credit for all sorts of things they may not have been involved in!

Can be stressful

Company culture is great, met some really amazing, open-minded people at the workplace. However, when it comes to the work it can be very stressful. After a short amount of training, you get thrown straight into the deep end - feel like for the amount of work we do, we should be getting paid more but nevertheless if you fancy a challenge and not too fussed about wage then this job is probably for you

Pros

Company culture

Cons

Low salary

productive and challenging workplace

They care. You will feel like you’re part of something. And the people here are seriously brilliant. Lately, the senior leaders have been focused on employee well-being, giving us extra days off, escalated pay increases,… unexpectedly. The leaders really care that you’ll enjoy working here.

Stressful, fast-paced

Good firm, vision and values. Salary however is not competitive compared to industry. Also progression to senior levels is hard and promotion process is not entirely transparent.

a decent place to work, Improvement comes from within yourself.

Joined as lateral hire and worked in London for most of the time. It is a decent place to work, Managers are generally cooperative unless initiative comes from within yourself.

Challenging but rewarding

I enjoy working for deloitte. Speaking from my own experiences, they really care about our development and wellbeing and provide a lot of support. I would reccomend.

Pros

Great People

Cons

Sometimes long hours

No issues

Staff are really friendly and supportive plenty of advancement and training opportunities if willing to take. Really good training set up for first few weeks

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Can be stressful

Productive and focused work environment

Deloitte gives what is required to succeed and deliver; programme, schedules and resources. The project was well thought and the relationship with client was excellent and fluid.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Distance from my family while in Cardiff

Great development

Unparalleled development opportunities with cross company insights.Broad range of clients so you get to see how others work.Good team and people throughout.

Awful place to work

Management do not care about mental health or well being, you will only be a statistic to them and never treated like a proper employee. They expect you to deliver the best to clients but pay you poorly and treat you even worse!

Pros

Cons

Long hours different shift patterns everyday day basic pay management are bullies

Deloitte experience

Very good relationship with my Manager a pleasure to work with and hopefully will work with Deloitte again in the future. The work environment was very customer focused and one too one and the staff I worked with were very professional.

Pros

Good salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement