Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Honestly if you feel like applying to work at Deloitte do so! I love working here, no stress and you get treated equally. You will enjoy working here
Pros
Treated equally
Cons
N/a
People are competitive but smart and friendly, you can move teams easily and you can stay for several years and still learn new things. Great budget for trainings and events as well as IT equipment. Pension was at 18% which is better than Bank of England. However, little pay and exposed to clients unrealistic demands some times.
Pros
Great culture and people
Cons
Poor pay (despite generous pension)
Them and us culture. Management dont care staff will stab you in the back to get a head. It's a 12 hour shift and you're constantly watching and looking over your shoulder
Cons
Not paid for the work performed. Difficult career progression. Partners not in touch with work of their staff and expectation do not agree with workload. Awful work/life balance. Required to work and be available 24/7 including weekends, vacations and holidays.
Cons
Salary, Work/Life Balance
Deloitte has a very poor culture and does not consider its employees to be people. The environment is toxic, filled with bullies and manager who threaten employees. If you report the problem, you’ll get shut down. Stay away.
Being bullied and driven out of the firm is not ideal. One of the consultants made inappropriate comments regarding my sexuality. In addition, there is an inherent lack of support and collaboration at Deloitte LLP. This might have been more of an issue at one particular office. But based on this experience, I would not recommend working at Deloitte LLP.
Pros
Flexible Working
Cons
Lack of Respect and Inclusion
Colleagues at the end of the line put a lot of pressure and stress on us, they had no respect for us and treating us not as colleagues, but as a servant and certainly not respecting our knowledge and IQ level. Management is only worried about their own back side, although they try to show a caring image.
I love working here because of the culture. People are respected and I get an opportunity to be myself. The work load was better than where I was coming from.
Pros
Respect for individuals
Cons
Salary could be better
I was never sure of what sector of work I would want to get into in the future. Deloitte gave me a chance to experience a lot of different roles in their workplace
The workload In the administrative team varied, I could be running reports, processing data, working on processes or dealing with queries from audit teams. I loved working there - the company and management were incredible at a time when I had poor mental health. They offered OH and counselling. Every day was an opportunity to learn, they would have many trainings. We would do great team building activities, and they were very generous to the staff.
Pros
Great ethos, fast paced, fair, ultra economical.
Cons
Large work loads in peak season
Very friendly people who support you and are happy to help in whatever way they can. The workplace culture is inclusive and every day is different. I spent 3 months on an internship with Deloitte and I would totally recommend this experience to anyone.
A fast paced environment ensuring that information obtained is consistent with AML Policy and Procedures and satisfied regulatory requiring performing risk assessment of client due diligence files to identify financial crimes, sanction countries and reputational risk.
Good overall company but no real opportunities for development due to small HR dept and very little movement in management roles. Very people orientated and willing to support the development of junior staff.
Deloitte was a great place to work and able me to expand on my skill set. You are trusted to do your job yet know management are there should you need them. The hardest part of the job would be having to be involved in the financials and learn that area which was new to me. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get involved with the wider team and this really made me become a better EA.
Have only great memories for working with Deloitte, Professional outfit, was based around the UK, great people right work ethic from everyone in the company. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Deloitte as an employer
Brilliant team who went out of their way to help all interns. The environment was fast paced and active while everyone was always friendly and approachable.
Deloitte's environment was very professional. You had to do independent work but help was always available when needed. I learnt about the regulations of the hedge fund industry.
Pros Great place to work, the company focus on diversity and inclusion Cons Salary paid does not reflect the going market rate for a senior finance position
I enjoyed working while i was contracting with Deloitte.I have started to work there after completing Prince2 course.The salary was decent given the fact i had no experience with contracting.I have learned about project management and team skills. i also learned how to work towards deadline and meeting the targets.It was a overall good experience.
Deloitte is a good company and a great place to work. Very friendly staff and conducive environment. Pay package is excellent and there is room for promotion and improvement
The highlight of my career at Deloitte was working on the Regulatory project from 2016 until last 2017, from there I switched over to business operations and worked on further transformation, change, governance and risk projects.
  1. Employee reviews