DENTAL CARE GROUP logo
DENTAL CARE GROUP

DENTAL CARE GROUP Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Welcoming and professional work place

I commend the management approach towards all employees; "open and honest" which i believe promotes a positive team spirit and a welcoming experience for their patients. Well done DCG!

Awful. Avoid at all costs

They promise you the world at the interview, and tell you they are invested in you, the practice, and the future of dental practices. The reality is that they don't support ANY of their staff, they NEVER pay on time, if at all. They'll tell you previous staff have left for legitimate reasons, such as moving back home, or leaving the profession completely. It's all lies. Once you get in the practice, the rest of the staff will put you straight. Not sure if they purposefully hire managers who don't know what they're doing, or if they don't allow them to do anything at all. But don't expect any support from them, as they can't or won't provide any.

Pros

The practice staff are lovely and try their best.

Cons

Terrible pay, no support, totally unprofessional, no leadership, no ethics, high staff turnover.

Great company

I thoroughly enjoy my job with Together Dental. I feel appreciated and supported continuously. Management are professional and approachable. The practice I work within have a very friendly team, and everyone is supportive. I am very grateful to be working within such a lovely dental practice. I would highly recommend Together Dental and as a valued member of staff I am very happy at my workplace. I especially couldn’t have felt more supported during the pandemic and am very proud to be part of such a hardworking team.

Manager is Super Rude and unprofessional

The manager in Essex is super rude and very unprofessional she doesn’t let no any one speak she is very racist Good luck to the company if you want to get insulted work in this company

Very bad management

I worked for 1 year at Dental Care Group. My experience was bad. Very low volume of patients and very poor management. They didn’t care if I didn’t have enough patients.

If only your face fits there

Worked good days and hours but staff very picky and a very female based company and lot of nasty comments.. went always above and beyond but was never enough. Asked for pay increase and got 25p p/h. But seriousness will do well if your face fits and you don’t want to learn

Great Place to work!

Love the place and the love team, Absolute brilliant would recommend a job here to anyone, They are just like a second family and have made me feel welcome from the beginning.

Independent approach to work

Receptionist with strong interpersonal skills and a goal-oriented personality. Able to multitask and handle customer complaints with utmost courtesy. Phone system management and presentation planning.

Excellent company

Really enjoy working for this company, fair, honest and transparent. Great practices with great people and good equipment. Excellent opportunity to learn and up skill.

Great Place to Work

I've been with DCG for about a month Great support from the Area Manager Great Team Lovely Practice Able to switch off at night Owners came in to meet me within 2weeks

A fast moving and dynamic workplace

I've not been here long but in the time I have been here I've been quite impressed with the dynamic of the team and the direction they seem to be moving. A collaborative and forward-thinking company who are investing a lot in developing the company further to become the best it can be.

Great growing company

Company is growing and the structure now being more defined as time goes on. Empowerment to do the role recruited for and able to have a voice as an individual is something that this group offers. Information hasn't always been shared effectively, but this is acknowledged and has been improved so much during my time in integrations. Great company to work for and would recommend them to anyone looking to join the group.

Loving my new role!

I recently joined DCG in August 2019 having moved from another company within the industry. The transition into my role has been great and very smooth and I am really enjoying being apart of this group. Very supportive management team and a very warm and friendly company to work for.

Good place to learn

Really enjoyed working for this company, training as a nurse was very easy and had a very helpful manager at the time...…………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Pros

Team support

Cons

Poor company to work for

Minimum wage paid, staff constantly moan, dentists act like divas demanding equipment that they never use and if they don’t get it they call head office and complain. No backup or support from a head office team who keep changing due to not knowing what the6 are doing. Poorly run company.

Pros

Nonexistent

Cons

Lack of support, poor head office team, no support, very disorganised

Stuck in the dark ages

Needs to adopt a more forward way of thinking to how they treat staff. Long contracted hours. Statutory everything. no benefits. no training. No engagement

The worst

Low pay, no progress, no morale, management does not care, you are obliged to attend lunch time meetings without getting a break, you get no review meetings

Lovely

Large company, looking to expand. Public interaction is on daily basis. Support from company provided. Good team. Efforts made to continue providing high quality service.

If your face fits!

If you want to work ridiculously long hours for little pay and empty promises then go for it OR if you want to remain the professional calm person then AVOID

Pros

Cons

Far too many to list

Poor Salary

Very low rate of pay! Registered with experience getting very low rate of pay. No opportunities to develop very bad management! Would not recommend the work with them at all!

Best company ive worked for!

DCG look after and support all their staff, they are always offering to help all staff to progress in their career. They offer a lot of different treatments both nhs and private, so it's never boring!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DENTAL CARE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement