Dental Elite Recruitment

Dental Elite Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Great workplace

Great workplace with a great team. Lots of incentives and guidance to help you progress into a recruitment career. Team moral is above and beyond. A great place to work

Pros

Great team

Great company to work for!

A really friendly, welcoming and hard-working team across multiple departments within the business, an excellent work/life balance and lots of great perks!

A company that have got it right!

On my first day someone said to me "you'll love it here -it's a great company to work for" and nearly 18 months later I know these weren't empty words. Work is varied and interesting with a good home/office balance. Days in office are enjoyable with a busy vibe and lots of opportunity to catch up with what other team members are up to ... and there's a buffet lunch once a week too.

Great place to work in which no one day is the same

I have been with the company for over 6 years, progressing throughout the business to Director level. I can honestly say it is a great place to work, with a fantastic team of people across multiple departments all lead by a great ownership/leadership team.

Pros

team days out, incentives, great culture, rewards for achievement

Still with Dental Elite after 7 years!

A fantastic company to work for and a great team culture - I have been with the company for over 7 years now! Fantastic career progression opportunities and support from the management team. The Elite Retreat is a particular highlight of working for Dental Elite - a trip abroad for all employees who wish to attend each year!

Pros

Fantastic team culture and support network, trips away, home working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Elite Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Dental Elite Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about Dental Elite Recruitment in popular locations

• Dental Elite Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?