Dental Elite

Dental Elite Reviews with Jobs

Best company I've ever worked for

They really care about the happiness of their employees. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, excellent people to work with.You can also grow personally along with the company.

Pros

A positive work environment

Cons

N/a

Family Group

Great and fun place to work and the team felt more like family than work colleagues. I definitely recommend working for this organisation as only moved on due to relocation for my husbands career

Forward thinking company

Every day is different in recruitment and that's what I love about it. Working here has helped increase my confidence and the culture in the office is always fun, but still professional. The management listens and includes the team which I like.

Pros

Elite retreats, coffee days out

Horrible management no work life balance

Manager st my current time of employment was very rude and ignorant and am nd ghetto. The place was not team oriented my a lot of favoritism.poor training for newcomers

Disappointing, no room for progression

After interviewing for the position of ‘Trainee recruitment resourcer’ i quickly established that although the job advertisement specified no experience required, they were interested in candidates who had relevant experience. Do not waste your time with this small company unless you have experience within a similar role. There is also no room for progression due to the company struggling to find business within the dental industry and having fierce competition from bigger and more reliable recruitment agencies in the same area.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Misleading, career progression, pay.

Official response from Dental Elite

27 July 2018
Having only interviewed for a role with our firm and never having worked for us it's disappointing that you have this opinion of our company and our Directors are more than happy to discuss our the career pathway that we offer to all members of the recruitment team. Indeed the vacancy you interviewed for had only arisen due to the promotion of another employee in the company who hadn’t come from a recruitment background with the business having achieved over 25% growth in total revenues over the last year. We hope you find an alternative role with a firm to which you might be better suited.

bonne entreprise

bonne entreprise j'y ai beaucoup appris lors de ces deux années de bts assistante de gestion

A wonderful company with strong teamwork values

At Dental Elite, I have enjoyed seeing the team uphold a strong sense of respect and honor for one another. Management is direct with instruction but balances your personal input and creative choices in as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Elite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement