Dental Elite

Dental Elite Employee Reviews

They really care about the happiness of their employees. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, excellent people to work with.You can also grow personally along with the company.
Pros
A positive work environment
Cons
N/a
Every day is different in recruitment and that's what I love about it. Working here has helped increase my confidence and the culture in the office is always fun, but still professional. The management listens and includes the team which I like.
Pros
Elite retreats, coffee days out
After interviewing for the position of ‘Trainee recruitment resourcer’ i quickly established that although the job advertisement specified no experience required, they were interested in candidates who had relevant experience. Do not waste your time with this small company unless you have experience within a similar role. There is also no room for progression due to the company struggling to find business within the dental industry and having fierce competition from bigger and more reliable recruitment agencies in the same area.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Misleading, career progression, pay.
Official response from Dental Elite
27 July 2018
Having only interviewed for a role with our firm and never having worked for us it's disappointing that you have this opinion of our company and our Directors are more than happy to discuss our the career pathway that we offer to all members of the recruitment team. Indeed the vacancy you interviewed for had only arisen due to the promotion of another employee in the company who hadn’t come from a recruitment background with the business having achieved over 25% growth in total revenues over the last year. We hope you find an alternative role with a firm to which you might be better suited.