Dental Partners UK

United Kingdom5 reviews

Insights into Dental Partners UK

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Great for career Development and opportunities

Great career opportunities and development, always encouraging for both professional and personally. very understanding with the work life balance and accommodating to change of hours after having my baby and retuning to work. Such a lovely work team. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Pros

Paid GDC, the team, locality, perks app

Very supportive

As a Trainee Dental Nurse, Dental Partners have helped me progress with in my course. All the staff are reassuring and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Stressful and badly spoken to

Do not work for this company if you have any self respect especially Wilthorpe Park dental surgery, the manager there does not respect the nurses at all and speaks to them in a horrible manner. People are even scared to call in sick as you get accused of lying, Wilthorpe park does not deserve any staff as they are not respected in the slightest. Work life balance is awful as you never finish on time.

Official response from Dental Partners UK

10 August 2021
Dear Colleague, I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you had at our Wilthorpe practice. Your feedback is very important to us and be assured we will act on it. The last 16+ months has been an incredible challenge and despite all the efforts we have made to continue to be the Best Place to Work in Dentistry, we too have had some setbacks.We are sorry that your sessions were running late. This is a challenge under normal circumstances but through Covid-19 and the enhanced SOP it has become acute. We will continue to work with some of our dentists to minimise the inevitable disruption caused when they overrun to meet patient needs. I can understand that with Covid-19, the “pingdemic” and the normal holiday season, staffing has been a challenge but there is no excuse for treating people poorly. If you can find the time, please contact the HR team directly to provide further details. It goes without saying that we are already investigating. In response to the fact that we know all of our practice colleagues have go above and beyond over the last year we have organised a special reward for all colleague that turned up during Covid. This reward is also payable for colleagues that return to us. Hopefully you will consider doing so.

I am enjoying work again!

I was skeptical about working for a corporate as I have never worked for one before, since joining Dental partners I have changed my mind, it really is the best place to work! I have noticed a difference in my home work life balance and my family have noticed a new me! I am happier and enjoy going to work. The rest of the team have commented also how happy they are, and we all feel supported and listened too, we have all become a close team and enjoy our lunch hour chatting together. I have found my passion again The added bonus of scrubs, CPD, indeminity, GDC, Birthday vouchers and company perks shopping is amazing. I feel valued, supported especially by our manager who is approachable, knowledgable always there to help, ready with a smile everyday and this helps keeps morale in the practice high. Its a pleasure to be part of this fast growing company and I am excited to grab every opportunity of which there are many I wouldn't hestitate to recommend and encourage people to try Dental Partners

Pros

Staff Lunches, Cpd, GDC registrestration, Uniform, Indeminity, Birthdays Vouchers, Flexibility, support, Career Progression

Cons

Yet to find one!

Fast paced dental practice

Early starts , long fast paced days, don't always get a lunch hour. Our own practice is very good and tries to help with all staffing needs. I enjoy that we offer both NHS and private treatments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Partners UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3