Dental Partners UK

Dental Partners UK Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom41 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

I love working for Dental partners. I have learnt that all Groups/Corporates are not the same they really do care about there staff and it really is the best place to work.The workplace in relaxed but professional and everyone is very approachable and a great team.They have great benefits, paid GDC Indemnity and CPD just to name a few.who wouldn't enjoy working in a great team.

Pros

Free lunch and learns CPD GDC

Cons

not found any yet.

Great Place to work!!!

I have worked for Dental Partners for 12 months now as a Practice Manager at their Broadway Practice and I was welcomed by all the staff from day one.The staff have been supportive and care about our patients they are a great Team .Since joining I have made various requests to improve the practice and Dental Partners have listened and made the changes. The clinicians have been supported to extend their clinical skills and we now have a broad range of NHS and Private dentistry that we can offer our patients The Covid-19 Pandemic hit us in March 2020 and the companies communication with all the staff was outstanding. We all felt informed and safe through out this difficult time.I cant think of a .better place to work and I would highly recommend Dental Partners

Pros

Free Nurse GDC registration & Indemnity, Approachable at all levels, Competitive Salary

Cons

none yet

Great Place to work

I have worked with Dental partners at for just over a year the company overall is great ! The company offer so many benefits to their staff such as vouchers for your birthdays and Christmas plus many more. Through COVID the compliance team have been brilliant support could no have done it without them.The communication has been great through conference call with clinical leads.

Pros

vouchers for your birthdays

it really is the best place to work

i have worked with dental partners for just over a year the company overall is fantastic! and offers so many opportunities for growth. the overall support from management is amazing if you encounter any problems within the practice they are fast acting to overcome these and are very supportive! The company offer so many benefits to their staff such as vouchers for your birthdays and Christmas plus many more.

Pros

job security, benefits, support, fantastic team

Going in the right direction

There are many benefits to working for Dental Partners UK. They very kindly give each employee £50 of vouchers for their Birthday. We are part a perks scheme, you receive discount at some main retailers. They provide scrubs, support you with training and pay the costs. I really can't complain, I feel that I get a very good wage for being a Trainee. If you have any issues, they try to work with you to resolve them and they actually seem to care. Since they took over our practice in January 2019, things have improved. Our working environment is now a relaxed one, where we get to do fun things to raise money for charity. Our team is happier than it was before.

Dont work for them

Not managed very well ok if you are liked Meetings in lunch hrs Work over all the time Don't work for dental partners Staff not nice to work with All about UDA s and profits

Official response from Dental Partners UK

23 December 2019
As always, we are grateful for feedback, so thank you for sharing your thoughts. You are right that we have focused a lot of our efforts on creating the Best Place to Work for dentists and clinical freedom is an important part of our commitments. However, our purpose is to create the Best Place to Work so that we can improve the quality of life for all our people. We are acting on the feedback from our recent engagement survey as well as your thoughts in that we that we have focused Best Place to Work more on our dentist colleagues than our great nursing and support teams. We have heard that loud and clear and so the next 12 months we will act to ensure that all colleagues are engaged and empowered by Best Place to Work.We have shared your feedback with the dentists in the practice and asked that they reflect on your words, especially regarding overrunning. I know that both the practice manager and operations manager have met with the dentists to discuss this concern and on the back of your feedback we (Directors) have also met or spoken to them to address the impact on colleagues and patients. The dentists do acknowledge that they do overrun at times and they are trying their best to address this. As most people in healthcare know, sometimes things don’t go to plan and the needs of the patients take priority. So, we are sorry this created a challenging environment for you but rest assured things will improve. Your comments regarding behaviour have also been shared and I am sorry you feel that way. We do have very driven and passionate dentists at Ferndown, and I can -

great team builders

Dental Partners are a brilliant place to work for. They have helped me have a positive belief in myself and have given me a great opportunity to develop my career. Excellent benefits

Pros

funded courses and CPD. GDC Registration paid for the Nurses

After working for other corporates I was skeptical to join Dental Partners. I am so glad I did. Great support group in practice and at management level. All opinions matter, good work life balance.

Pros

Flexible, good salary, supportive

Best place to work!

The dental practice where I work was taken over by Dental Partners in early 2019. Since then there has been only positive changes to the practice as a whole, as well as for staff as individuals. As a company they provide training, progression opportunities and a completely supported working environment. In this transitional period I have felt that the senior management team have allowed me to work independently but are always there to offer advice, support and guidance when needed. As an employee in this fast growing company I must say I feel valued as an individual. Attending monthly meetings with other Dental Partners managers/ senior management team there is definitely a great sense of team spirit throughout the organisation. I know from the team at my practice that changes like new uniforms, benefits platform (Great Place for Perks) and a voucher on your birthday has really helped to boost morale. Dental Partners living up to their ‘Best Place to Work’ motto!

Great supportive company

Our practice has been with dental partners for just under a year now. I feel the support we have received from senior management has been tremendous. There are great opportunities within the company to further and progress your career. Employed members of staff have seen positive benefits and employee perks such as paid GDC, Indemnity, online subscription for CPD and Birthday vouchers. They have also introduced a benefit platform which will save employees money and also enable practice managers to reward and recognise excellent work. Overall I feel Dental Partners really is the best place to work.

Pros

Paid GDC, Indemnity, supplied uniforms.

Progression encouraged, support, not just a number

Since working for Dental Partners (about 8 months), my career has already taken a turn for the better. I have become practice manager and then compliance champ. My aim is always to grow within and with a company and its the first time I've really been able to do that. I'm happy to come to work as are the rest of the team and most importantly we all feel listened to and taken seriously. The CEO knows everyone by name which is a very nice touch as no one feels like they are just a number and we all feel very valued. I enjoy being free to make reasonable choices as does the team and getting support with it. We talk, the company listens. That's a huge pro. I have also learned a lot about my role along the way. I feel safe, secure and happy at work.

Pros

Staff benefits, being listened to, fair rates of pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Partners UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3