Dentex Health

Dentex Health Employee Reviews

Supported

This Company offers opportunities and access to resources that smaller businesses may lack.They offer clear and defined paths to success. You feel supported in every area.Support system to help out in every aspect.

Pros

Full access to resources

Poor management

Money driven company who don’t take care of their staff. All about what they can afford and the easiest way to do things. Work too hard for management that doesn’t care or even offer any praise. Little respect given and expectations are so high that if you don’t meet them, you’re not right for the company. No chance to develop. The teams within the practice are great. Management is the issue.

Cons

Poor management

Manager

I love my job role. I am very happy with the support I receive with every aspect of my position. The company has a "family" feel to it. There are clear values and each and every person involved in Dentex promotes these, we all help each other and encourage each other . I feel valued and listened to. I look forward to coming to work every day!

Pros

support, flexibility

Cons

They do what they say on the tin!

Dentex are a fantastic progressive company to work for! Dentex not only claim to look after their employees but actually do! I have worked here for over a year now and I still get stop in my tracks when they come out with new gestures or kind acts to ensure we are all looking after our well being. The journey with Dentex is getting faster with the growth of acquisitions and it is an exciting one. Everyone works very hard (through their own passion and drive) and collectively. It is an exciting company to work for and not to say the least rewarding.

Pros

Work life balance, Growth, Fun, Innovative, Great Colleagues & Supportive

Cons

None!

Fast paced, growing company with the values at the forefront.

I have been with Dentex for one year in a marketing role and I can honestly say this is the best company I have worked for in my long career so far. The values are at the heart of what we do and that flows through to every decision made whether it be big or small. The flat structure is fantastic, everyone has a voice, all ideas are welcome and the management team are engaged, committed and communicate well. We have all the tools we could need to do our jobs to the best of our ability. Its a very exciting place to be apart of and I look forward to many years on the journey with everyone.

Pros

Exceptional people, fast paced, agile, genuine and people first.

Cons

You won't find any.

Great culture, fun and challenging

A typical consist of the calculations of associates pay, producing the management accounts, adhoc project works (very interesting) and daily team meetings. Very nice to have during the Covid era.Management are very friendly and approachable regardless of what position they are in. Everyone is kept up to date with the operations of the company. Overall, its a great company to work for as there is a lot of scope for development and management will nurture you and allow you to have the freedom to find ways to improve processes. I'd say the hardest part of the job is going through the SPA/APA and understanding them. It is a challenge but there is a great support network who will explain it in a step by step manner.The most enjoyable part of the job is the adhoc projects, it really opens your eyes and it is very interesting being part of it during the implementation stage, rather than the final phase. It makes you really appreciate the work that goes on behind the scenes. One perk I've realised about Dentex, they are not afraid to splash out on the gifts. Its very nice of them and it shows that they really value your input in this growing company.

Pros

Gifts, friendly staff, great culture, challenging

Extremely People Focussed Business

Dentex is the best dental company I have worked for when it comes to looking after both employees and patients of the practices. It is really important to them that people are happy in their work and that's how it should be. A work/life balance is hugely encouraged, as is self development and the support provided to enhance skills and progress within the company. Practices are not pushed into becoming a stereotype for the company like with a lot of corporates, they are encouraged to grow as the individual, unique quirky practices that the patients and dental teams loved prior to joining Dentex. I have genuinely never felt more appreciated in my life. This care, attention and appreciation is what makes this company so successful, people want to work hard to match how valued they are made to feel. Micro managing is not Dentex's style, even though the last year has seen many working from home, everyone is trusted and treated as a professional. I couldn't recommend them any more as an employer.

Pros

Personal Growth, Appreciation, Bonuses, Working from Home, Home/Life balance

Cons

I haven't found any yet after 2 years in the company

An amazing lifelong change

I love working for Dentex, it was a scary change moving from another large corporate dental company but it really was the best decision I've ever made! . . I have never regretted making the move!There really is no typical work day for me, which is why I love my job and keeps things so exciting. The management and support within Dentex is amazing, so helpful and I never feel like they are out of reach, it provides me with such a happy culture and mixing with all of the teams really does make it an enjoyable place to work. For me my favorite part of working with Dentex is the respect they show you and each other. They appreciate and value your opinion and it really is a great place to work

Pros

The culture

Supportive and great company culture

I have worked at Dentex for over 4 years and could not speak highly enough about this company. I have been encouraged to learn, challenge myself to take on new roles and responsibilities, and have been supported each step of the way. There is little hierarchy which provides an opportunity to work with senior and very experienced people in the business, something I will always be very grateful for. Everyone works incredibly hard, but collaboratively, and as a result it is a very rewarding and exciting place to work.

Pros

Supportive, challenging, fun, inspiring, great culture and great people

A great company!

I have always felt valued at Dentex and as if my opinion counts, which is a massive improvement from my previous employer. Dentex are very caring and I feel that it's really genuine and from the heart. I enjoy my job so much and it's great to be part of a growing, dynamic company. I am truly grateful. Here's to many more years!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dentex Health?

Great culture

A great place to work. The culture and values at Dentex are respected by everyone. We work at a very fast pace environment, and there are so many opportunities and experience to gain.

Forward thinking and modern company

Dentex is by far the most caring and employee conscious company I have worked for. The company is always evolving and growing in size and there is a lot of room for progression and development. There is a great work-life balance as well as lots of out of work activities to participate in and keep morale high.

Pros

great culture, great employee benefits, progression, support

Great Culture

I have worked at Dentex for over 6 years now. I can honestly say that it is the best company that I have ever worked for. Reason being is that they trust employees to do their job with minimal oversight, giving employees the tools to do their jobs and letting them get on with it. It is a flat structure with minimal hierarchy which empowers people to achieve their goals without being micromanaged. Along with that, Dentex lives and breathes it's culture every day and never loses sight of what is important to employees.

Pros

Challenging work, variety in job role, great culture, great employee atmosphere

Great business values!

Dentex is by far the best company I have worked for! They have a strong set of values and positive culture in place that flow throughout the business and is shown by everyone who who works there. Dentex's emphasis on collaboration and communication is very important to me and is one of the selling points on working for this company.

Pros

Family feel working environment

Caring, dynamic company

Dentex are a great company to work for. They genuinely care for their team's. They support you every set of the way and listen to your ideas and values. Its a really exciting journey for me as I have come from large cooperate back ground and come with lots of knowledge and experience; Dentex are open to learning and embracing new ideas and changes that helps build a fantastic place to work. Lockdown was hard for dentistry and Dentex showed the upmost support for the practices which enabled everyone to get back up and running as quickly as they could. I am loving my job for the 1st time in a long time! I have got my passion back for dentistry.

Pros

Support net work. Fantastic compliance team.

Open communication and collaborative

Feels like being on an exciting journeyFlat structures and open doorsEvery opinion countsGenuinely caring employerCommercial environmentQuick decision makingFast pacedInnovative

Pros

Great team, lots of exposure

Cons

not seeing my team in lockdown!

Innovative workplace

It feels good to be part of a high growth start-up success story and that my contribution matters. Great team spirit here - look forward to growing and developing in my role.

High-performing, highly-rewarding culture

Dentex is a great place to work with ambitious plans and a genuinely caring culture. Everyone is valued and there is great training and continuous professional development available.

Pros

Supportive culture

Cons

Fast-paced working environment

Great Place to Work

Dentex is a great company that has a real family feel. It is fast paced and you are kept busy but all colleagues are very supportive and friendly. Management supply clear communication with lots of updates.

Fast paced, dynamic and hard working enviorment.

Working with many stakeholders across the business. The environment is one of collaboration. Very fast paced but fun place to work with lots of opportunity for advancement. Would highly recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentex Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7