Deverell Smith

Deverell Smith Employee Reviews

Stay away at all costs. Unprofessional management (makes people cry whenever she is drunk... Which is very frequently). They have just restructured and are taking away people's commission even though they are billing so you will just have to survive on your low basic salary. Absolutely shocking. They have the highest staff turnover which is a shame as they employ lovely people.
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional and no transparency
Deverell Smith's values are Bold, Loyal, Determined, Fun and Honest, and I can truly say these are very true to life working for Deverell Smith. We live and breath property and I am proud of my own and colleagues' expertise within the sector. It is super fun and we are all genuinely nice people, who work and play hard!
Pros
Great people, culture, reward.
Cons
Champagne and razor blades, but that is search and recruitment!
DS have provided me with such an amazing career trajectory. Started as a rookie in recruitment and now a Director with shares in the business. The DS platform gives an opportunity to every new recruit to make some serious money and most of all we have fun doing it!
Pros
Great office, fun & open environment with really fantastic people.
I can't imagine working anywhere else and that anywhere could of given me the career progression, rewards and fun that I've had during my time here - I started as a trainee and am now a shareholder in the business! The culture is supportive, fun but always ambitious and this is what has driven the company's growth over the past few years.
Pros
People, Progression, Culture, Incentives
Cons
Recruitment can be hard sometimes!
Loved my time here. Training was great, felt supported throughout my whole time at the company, from both management and my wider colleagues. It’s fun, a lovely bunch of people and one of the best places I have worked so far.
Pros
Taining, people and opportunity
Really fun progressive company and great bunch of people. Open to new ideas and plenty of room to make a difference. You work as part of a team, the offices are really cool and you get to go out and meet clients across London. The training is really good and we even have mindful sessions and motivational speakers.
waist of time usless managers zoe smith waist of time play idiot all the time never available and sending wrong emails to wrong persons time waster
Pros
Cons
a lot
manager there she useless plus she make people confused and the dont care about anything later on play idiot and dont know who did what useless people not worth time
Pros
Cons
a lot
Deverell Smith was very helpful and dedicated to finding a position and I thought the service was warm and friendly. I am sure to recommend again in the future