DG Solutions

DG Solutions Work-life balance reviews

I would definetly recommend working here my boss was always so easy going and happy to talk if I had any issues. My colleagues are nice to be around. I love working at this office.
Pros
Were undrrstanding if i needed help
Cons
Long hours and very high expectations
I go to 3 pre made appointments per day and sell at least one of them! I get a signing up bonus plus commission. Genuinely thought it seemed to good to be true but then i started making good money quickly!
Pros
Money
Cons
Long days
If you are.looking for an easy job , this is not for you . BUT if you are looking to work hard and push yourself this is the perfect company and job . Advancement in the company is always an option and the pay is very good . Have been there for 4 yrs now .
Pros
Career, good wages
Cons
The more you put in the more you get out of it, fantastic team to work with. Every 2 days aren’t the same if you’re looking to gain confidence and a rewarding career that you can progress in and climb you’re way up to the top in then this is the perfect Job for you.
If you work hard, you definitely reap the rewards. I feel after being in the industry a long time that often people don't give the job a full chance to really see what its like and the rewards that come with it. Definitely not a lazy persons job!
Pros
Rewarding pay
Cons
long hour especially if you are a driver as you have to pick up your teammates and after the day is through you also have to take them home out in all weathers plenty of teamwork
You will get a lot of things done in the day they will work you hard, but most of the people are funny and happy to be around
Gives out good experience guess I could learn a lot of new things amazingly skills etc . Get more confident meet new people and how jobs are going and what they are about
I Love my job at Dg makes lots money love Monday morning meetings and our fantastic free breakfast 10/10 best job ever keeps me fit and active so I can free it up
Pros
The company in general
Cons
None at all
When I was working at DG Soloutions at first it seemed alright they told us are wage benefits with the job etc but when you actually start working for them it’s a completely different ball game we had to knock on doors and try persuade people to buy windows and conservatory’s and if we did not get any leads they wouldn’t pay us
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very long hours and not constant pay
Wonderful company who provide a family like team making their employees feel extremely welcome into the business making it enjoyable and motivating for the staff.
Pros
Family type team
Cons
Difficult location for me
once again my first canavssing job it was good place to be good basic pay, and managment was really good and helpful to help you progress
Pros
friendly and confident staff
Cons
It was Ok for the first year but got a bit boring after a while I wasn't really going anywhere, it seemed to be the same thing every week there wasn't enough motivated people around me who wanted to succeed and do well in life, everyone one was to relaxed didn't seem like they was very bothered if they was selling the product or not.