Diamond Home Support logo
Diamond Home Support

Diamond Home Support Employee Reviews

4.6
Work-life balance

The best job I've ever had

The manager is simply the most understanding, approachable and helpful manager I've ever had. He screens clients so we only visit lovely people and feel safe at all times. The flexibility of this job is incredible to suit your lifestyle and other responsibilities. Honestly, I've never been so happy in a job before.

Pros

Wonderful management and clients, flexible

Brilliant company and manager

One of the best companies i have worked for! Fully flexible plenty of work always fitted in around children, manager fully approachable never felt uncomfortable saying no to work, would recommend if your looking just to top your hours up.

Pros

Flexible good pay

awful

I haven't much to say about this job. There was no proper training given, just basically put with someone else and shadowed for 2 shifts. Asked for more shadow shifts but was not listened to. Awful company, not understanding at all. Paid basic salary and no extra for travel costs although they were mentioned at beginning of interview. Not professional at all.

Pros

helping patients

Cons

everything else

Very Good

Relaxed Environment Lovely clients Working on your own preferred time Flexible time and Friendly clients Good hourly Rates Re Good hourly Rates

Cleaner

No fixed hours can do as many or as little as you want. Manager easy going and approachable. Home to home cleans everything clients needs are different

Very flexible hours.No pressure.Good manager.

You can choose your hours with this job.Very flexible and caring company. Was told I would never have to travel more than ten minutes away from home , and I have never been offered a job further than that.Good communication and good support. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a part time job that you can work around children or other commitments. Best company I have ever worked for!

Very supportive manager, lovely clients

Essentially working as a self emp cleaner but with back up of a Manager who will help if needed and act as a go between for you and clients m. Also helpful as he screens clients before you ever meet them, manages their (over) expectations so you’re not expected to work miracles in 2 hours. Once you’ve got a set of clients that suit you, they’re yours. Work to suit my location and times - perfect

Best management ever experienced

honestly the best management ever experienced. flexible working hours, very professional. The manager was very understanding, and inclusive. Activity listened and acted.

Great

Brilliant company to work with, flexible working hours. Ideal for mums or people who want to work, but who have other commitments that they need to work round. Great support from the Franchise owner

Pros

Chose hours you want to work

Highly recommended

Great opportunity to run your own small business. Excellent work/life balance. Flexible so you choose when you work and do not work. Phenomenal support from Head Office.

Jobs at Diamond Home Support

See more jobs

Great company

I have worked for Diamond Home Support for nearly a year now in the Liverpool area. I was offered new jobs on a weekly basis and chose the jobs that suited me, I clean at a local gym every Monday and Thursday so I could keep this job as well as build my hours with Diamond Home Support. The company was well managed, every time I accepted a job I would then receive a message with all my working hours on. I have never really come across any issues and found if you are a good worker you get offered a lot of jobs, I was fully booked within about 4 weeks at the most and whenever I needed more work this was catered for.

Pros

Flexibility, well managed.

Perfect around school hours

Perfect as you can just tell them what hours and day you are available and they find you work to suit.

Pros

Flexible working pattern

Flexible

Have only been with Diamond for a short while but so far I have had a great experience. I work when I can to fit around my home life and overall the support you get is outstanding.

Pros

Flexible hours

Best job ever

My life went in a way, that I had the "chance" to change my job more than 10 times within 15 years. During that time I worked in big multinational companies, in smaller ones and I worked on my own as self-employed, and I can definitely say, that this is by far the best job, I've ever done and believe me, I have a great database to compare. I like very much the balance between different activities and it is never boring as a result, and also the challenges. The support from head office is also great.

Pros

balance between activities, flexible hours, never boring, meeting interesting new people oevery day

Cons

sometimes it might not be easy to find the balance between work and personal life.

Professional and always helpful

A professional company who care for both their clients and all those who work for them,there is always support available when needed, highly recommended

Excellent

Working with Diamond is enjoyable as management is good and goes extra mile to ease stress.. The mist thing I like is working at your own pace, flexibility and good clients.

Very well run company

Diamond Home Support is a very well-run, professional company. The help and support is really excellent.

Pros

Being self-employed

Cons

Great for work life balance

excellent that you can work around your own schedule and choose the holidays and time off that suit you

Pros

freedom of choice and hours of work

Handy to fit in with family

I have clients that I visit on a Tuesday, Thursday and Friday every week. In the past I only did one day a week, but my circumstances changed and I needed to increase my hours to earn more. It didn't take long for me to have more hours which I was delighted with.

Pros

Get know your clients really well and can see my family whilst earning

Flexible Work and CompetitiveRates

The beauty of working self employed with Diamond Home Support is that you can choose the hours and places you work. You can fit it around your other commitments and you can work as much or as little as you want. Rates are also generally towards the higher end.

Pros

Flexible. Work as little or as much as you want, Competitive rates.

reliable self employed work

I have worked with Diamond Home Support for nearly 3 years and its been a great 3 years! A typical day for me is to drop my child to school and go to my first job, then my second and be back in time to collect my child from school. Working with Diamond Home Support allows me the flexibility to be able to do the school run with out having to pay out for childcare, and because its flexible I can choose what hours I want to do and on the days I want to do them. Diamond Home Support are great because they have the work you want and if at any time you cant make it to your job they are able to find suitable cover so you have piece of mind. And if one job comes to an end there's no having to scout for work Diamond Home Support will find you a suitable replacement. All my jobs are local and the pay is fairly good too. I love the flexibility, I enjoy my days at work and I'm so glad there is someone else at hand to deal with the fine details.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Cant think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Home Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4