Digital Marketing Company

Digital Marketing Company Employee Reviews

I face many difficulties at that time because my salary was very small amount and my boss didn't give me salary at fix time even He didn't give me offer letter and experience letter so my first experience is super bad 👎
Pros
I could work remotely
Cons
I face many difficulties
Online marketing https://webfamedigital.com/contact-us/ is a set of tools and methodologies used for promoting products and services through the internet. Online marketing includes a wider range of marketing elements than traditional business marketing due to the extra channels and marketing mechanisms available on the internet. https://webfamedigital.com/contact-us/
Love the culture and management. Love the salary. I like my co workers. I love that it is growing. You don't feel you are stuck. You feel like there is a bigger purpose. You know that the company has great vision and mission.
Affiliate marketing is an incredible opportunity. This company really gives you the tools to begin a new career or take what you already know and expand on it.
I learn various skills while working here. Latest technology based innovation are the key factor of their work. Served 1400 + clients at various locations.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Your work will not be appreciated ,whole credit will be taken by team lead which will result in no improvement in ur salary.Otherwise the owners are too good ,u can learn as many as things from them ,they always treat u like a student
Pros
Management, Teaching Attitude
Cons
Politics, Ego clashes between different team leads
9 am to 6pm more on computer, communication, filing documents, encoding good management i have one friend she is a good friend of mine she teach me everything about computer and responsibility as a secretary.
Pros
Cons
2 hours
Productive with supportive management I would like to thank my previous job, I have learned how to work under pressure with confidence, team work. Now I am looking for better opportunity accepting new challenging work and to learn a new things as well as financial growth
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Good Place to work except for growing opportunity and salary increment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Digital Marketing Company?