DigitalGrads

• Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Fun and productive workplace

As an intern, I was set tasks which suited my interests and career progression, which was brilliant. I found the work the right level of challenging for my development. The team were also all really friendly and approachable, which definitely helped me settle into the job.

Productive and fun place to work

I really enjoyed working as an intern for DigitalGrads over the past 6 weeks. The team was super helpful throughout my entire internship and the team also spent time teaching me a bunch of new skills. Personally, working remotely was not fun at all however it was always lovely meeting with the team every morning before everyone powered on with the rest of the day!

Great team with friendly culture

I really like working at DigitalGrads. The management is very friendly and supportive- I have advanced my skills with the training provided by the team. Great team to work with!!

Busy and supportive

A typical day at work is varied and fast-paced. I'm constantly learning about start up life and the business is very transparent in terms of future goals set. I'm managing someone for the first time and learning management tips from the CEO which has been really helpful. The most enjoyable part of this role is working with a great team and the fact that the company and role is constantly evolving (although this is the hardest part also!) This is the busiest role I've ever had but I feel supported by both junior and senior colleagues.

Pros

Great team work and interesting work

Cons

Low salary

Great people, happy customers, things get done!

Great colleagues and great company. Very satisfying to be part of the growth journey and every day is different. Remote work done well, with occasional catch-ups in person for anyone that can make it.Modern tech stack is used for our platform, the best bits of Python and JavaScript.

Pros

Fast moving start up culture, latest technology

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DigitalGrads. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9