Dignity Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom16 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 47 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Work mates on the lower grade great!!! Management for this office and type of work not up to standard. No organistation., but could be a great place to work, just need to replaced the area women management. don,t like the staff if she not recruited them.
NO Lunch Breaks and long hours
Was this review helpful?
Based on 6 survey responses
Insights into Dignity
Areas for improvement
- Support from manager
- Overall satisfaction
- Supportive environment
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Dignity reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 47 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Dignity
- How are the working hours at Dignity?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Dignity?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dignity?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Dignity?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Dignity? What are the steps along the way?