Diligenta

Diligenta Employee Reviews

The management are obscenely cliquey. Don't expect advancement unless you're within those cliques. The pay is decent enough but don't expect a satisfactory pay rise either. Since they have a habit of bullying their employees out the door, I'd strongly suggest joining a union if you work there.
If you want to progress, they will push new things straight on to you, with no aim to increase your pay or reward you.You may as well do the bear minimum and never request or respond to training, so you can get the same pay as the ones working stupidly hard.Dont even try to become better at the role, you wont lose the job if you can do general enquiries. Pass the calls and never try to progress.
Pros
Stable job.
Cons
Stressful, not rewarding, constantly changing
If you hate your life, the company here will push you towards ending it, if you want to progress you need to be mates or related to other managers, they don’t promote from within, they hire new people with new experience of relevance straight into management roles rather than promoting those with knowledge. The icing on the cake is every co-hort of new starters get paid more than the last and more than the loyal staff who have been there years. What sort of loyalty to staff is that?
Pros
Cons
The management have no idea
Where to begin..... Since TUPED'd to Diligenta the work place has gone rapidly down hill. Promised pay rises have never come to fruition. There is no training, development, support or career path. Management only care about delivering target and are ruthless in their approach. HR policies and procedures are adapted to suit the company, and there is no one other than the union who has your back. It is all take, there is no give and I have never worked in such a toxic environment.
Pros
Currently home working, though not usually an option. Decent pension contributions and death in service.
Cons
Mind numbingly boring and depressing. Dreadful management. Very poor pay. Was ignored by my manager for some reason which was very unprofessional. Very cliquey atmosphere. Avoid.
Pros
Coffee shop
Cons
Awful - "Manager's" power goes to their heads. Timed going to the toilet stressful, depressive. worst time of my life working there. Do not recommend but people have been there years so maybe give it a whirl
Good levels of autonomy and support from management when needed. Client initiatives are reducing requiring flexibility from the workforce including working in areas and jobs not previously familiar.
I worked for Diligenta and the client for over 2 years. You are treated as a number, you are hounded for using the toilet and asked to work the time back. Everything is monitored, you will be hounded if you take too long to do something. Severe system where if you make a mistake you'll never hear the end of it so it creates a stressful environment where you are worried if you have failed an audit. Management are fairly rude and expect you to treat them like your master. The culture is also toxic and negative. Very little room for progression. Treated as if i did not matter when I know they are short staffed, no attempt to retain me and management shurg when experienced employees leave because new starts get paid ÂŁ1000s more for doing less of a job worse. Company said they were looking into addressing this pay difference initially due to upset employees. Once a number of new employees had been recruited, the company came to the decision not to address this pay imbalance. Says a lot about the company. I suspect Diligenta may be racist towards Scottish people as one of the most recent intakes was almost purely Southern English people recruited in the middle of Scotland. Basically avoid if you have a choice but its better than other rubbish jobs out there.
Pros
free bus
Cons
stress, treated like slave
Have to say this company are a joke very unhelpful towards people with disability and even as a result cost me further employment down the line The training is rushed and hard to follow Please please avoid at all costs one bad ref of these could cost you a Job !!!!
Covid19 - what a difficult/worrying time for us all. Diligenta shown it's TRUE colour. Staff protecting one another and vulnerable people get UNPAID LEAVE absolutely disgusted Says it all really
Pros
Staff try their very best for our customers.
Cons
Non transparent pay structure, low morale, complete lack of training for managers, list is endless
I can to Diligenta from a retail background, so it was an immediate change of pace and for the better. The interview process was great, management are amazing and the working and social relationships between colleagues is unparalleled.
Pros
Free Coffee. Nice People.
Cons
Can get really stressful.
awful the way you are treated enjoyed ther work but management awful and I was treated terribly and other were too nothing more to say I never expected to be treated so awfully
I TUPED from Prudential and it's the worst mistake they every made. Pru was pretty good but Diligenta don't care 1 bit. Constant stress, terrible absence system designed to get people fired even when you have a sick line. Unfair pay between agents. I'm roughly 3k less than a newbie who does 1/4 of the work load I do. Has a free bus for the 9-5 shift and you might get a bonus once a year they're basically the only perks.
very school like environment, was absolutely horrendous to work in and was lead to believe i would be doing other duties within interview. management are horrendous and horrible, they also don’t have a clue what the people on the floor are doing. not a nice place to work at all, left me with a lot of anxiety:( people were very rude and unhelpful. hiring process is extremely long and for no good reason.
A good professional work place ethic. Very technical and very precise requirements needed for day to day work however there are plenty of people who are willing to help and direct you. Generally a professional workplace and it is indicative that a number of staff have staff remained in service (some for decades). Generally most staff work as project managers which direction.
Had been at Prudential longterm before being TUPE'd to Diligenta. Went downhill quickly from the transfer - They pride themselves on their technology and systems but they are horrible systems to work with. And the systems break alot too. Senior management are clueless and have no interest in listening to you. You are just a number. Staff turnover is very high due to the poor working environment.
Pros
Free bus to work
Cons
Systems, Training, Senior Management, Inefficient HR, Tick Box Company
Not a great place to work. Micro managed and treated like kids. Avoid at all cost. Management dont care about the work force and work life balance is not supported
I found the people I worked for were all nice on a personal level, however, I was without a manager for half my time and the work was chaotic and disorganised.
Pros
Family orientated and flexible working hours
Cons
Poor leadership and poor structure
Surrounded by a supportive team collaborating towards delivering the best service possible. It’s the people that enhance the experience and make working at Diligenta great
The pay is good compared to some call centre jobs, but it’s not worth it. Quick turn around company who do not care about the employees, you’ll only get a promotion if you’re part of the “in group” and liked by the managers. Very school like environment and treat employees like children, when the managers are children themselves. Not worth it.
The management system at Diligenta definitely needs some work. There is a huge lack of communication within the company. If you have a long term health condition or disability I do not recommend working for Diligenta as they don’t have enough specific policies set out to support or assist employees with health conditions. I have worked for Diligenta for almost 4 years now and I have massively struggled with support and leave and pay for my long term progressive health conditions.
  1. Employee reviews