Dineindulge
Work wellbeing score is 80 out of 100

Dineindulge

Dineindulge Employee Review

The Hospitality Unicorn

I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 17 years since I left university and there has always been the worry about the skills I've leaned and passion I have for the industry would never translate over to anything other than working in restaurants or bars. In addition there was always the fear that when I finally left restaurant management I would have to start at the bottom of a career ladder. I was so pleasantly surprised when I started with the company that both of my concerns/fears were ungrounded. Dineindulge have embraced my background, ensured I had the appropriate time and training (so I was up to speed in my new role) and have encouraged me from day one to use my experience within restaurant management to help improve the business and develop the staff. I have (as mentioned in the title) joked with my friends that the company is "The hospitality unicorn' - a 8-5 office based job with some weekends free, but with the vibe of working with hospitality professionals and knowing your knowledge and experience are being put to use. Take the leap and get your life back.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Had to learn to use a mac

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great place to work, growing business with lots of opportunity to progress. There is a friendly team with a relaxed office atmosphere.The directors of the company are regularly in the office and always contactable.

Pros

Mac books, menu tasting, modern office, casual dress

Great

Great place to work! Lots of career progression. Knowledgable colleagues. It's exciting to see the menu development in the onsite development kitchen.
Same location

The work can be fun but it’s not worth it

When you’re at an event, it can be a total pleasure to cook for somebody in their home. I completed just a few events through this company, during this time I realised just how disorganised a professional company can be. 100% of the time there was a fault with the event details and when I would inquire about it, they would amend it but not promptly and so I would be left feeling anxious about the event that I had to work. They also flood your emails every day and you’re supposed to check in three times before an event which gives me a headache. The hourly rate does not reflect the amount of work that you have to put into certain events. I also work for a similar company and have had no such issues so I would suggest steering away from dineindulge because you can do better.

Pros

Management are friendly

Cons

Pay doesn’t reflect workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Dineindulge reviews by location

Learn about Dineindulge in popular locations

• Dineindulge