Dineindulge

Dineindulge Employee Reviews

The Hospitality Unicorn

I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 17 years since I left university and there has always been the worry about the skills I've leaned and passion I have for the industry would never translate over to anything other than working in restaurants or bars. In addition there was always the fear that when I finally left restaurant management I would have to start at the bottom of a career ladder. I was so pleasantly surprised when I started with the company that both of my concerns/fears were ungrounded. Dineindulge have embraced my background, ensured I had the appropriate time and training (so I was up to speed in my new role) and have encouraged me from day one to use my experience within restaurant management to help improve the business and develop the staff. I have (as mentioned in the title) joked with my friends that the company is "The hospitality unicorn' - a 8-5 office based job with some weekends free, but with the vibe of working with hospitality professionals and knowing your knowledge and experience are being put to use. Take the leap and get your life back.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Had to learn to use a mac

Exciting and innovative place to work

There is always a focus on innovation and keeping up with the latest trends, which makes the business exciting to work for and fast paced. The management style is very inclusive and all team members are involved with coming up with ideas , new processes and ways to improve our service and menus. The office environment is friendly and relaxed but we all share the same determination to provide a top level service to our clients and a supportive platform for our talented chefs.

Pros

Apple Macs, staff menu tasting days

Dineindulge is a great place to work, they look after their employees and progression is fast. My colleagues are all great at their jobs and very easy to work with.

Great company to work for

Worked for dineindulge since 2019 and.they have been a great company to work for. They always look after you and help you out in your first few jobs. The online.portak system is really easy to use.

Fast paced but rewarding

Working here allowed me to visit private homes and cook meals for customers. It was all made from scratch on-site and involved the cleaning and closing down afterwards. Overall very rewarding.

Well organised company

I’ve now worked for dine indulge well over a year, the company has gone from strength to strength, and is very well organised however the £20 per hr they promise is not realistic by the time you spent time purchasing ingredients, doing the prep, travel time and the time you spend at the clients place, I would say 90% of events are hen party’s, which can be fun but on some occasions you turn up and the kitchen is not in a fit state to work in on some occasions washing up not done from breakfast and lunch, the company should make sure they tell the clients that the kitchen should be clear! Overall good company but for the amount of work involved not worth it for a quality chef!

Pros

Office staff excellent

Cons

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6