Dineindulge

Dineindulge Employee Reviews for Chef

Chef3 reviews

Great company to work for

Worked for dineindulge since 2019 and.they have been a great company to work for. They always look after you and help you out in your first few jobs. The online.portak system is really easy to use.

very low salary compared to private chefs

I have been a freelance private chef for 4 years, and this is the first time that I have seen an "agency" which imposes menus on its chefs .... and as for the menus, each one is more eccentric than the other. others, with improbable associations of tastes .... and level of remuneration, we are very very far from the standards, the 25 to 28 € indicated, sorry but the requests that I have had from them, are clearly inferior ... this agency is not bad to get started, but as soon as you start to have experience, it has no interest. let the chefs create their own menus, they will be much more comfortable with their ideas, rather than those of another chef who does not know the culture of the country in which the other chefs work

Pros

...

Cons

Salaire ridiculement bas pour des chefs privé, qui ne correspond pas du tout à ce qui est annoncé

Insights into Dineindulge

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energising work tasks

The work can be fun but it’s not worth it

When you’re at an event, it can be a total pleasure to cook for somebody in their home. I completed just a few events through this company, during this time I realised just how disorganised a professional company can be. 100% of the time there was a fault with the event details and when I would inquire about it, they would amend it but not promptly and so I would be left feeling anxious about the event that I had to work. They also flood your emails every day and you’re supposed to check in three times before an event which gives me a headache. The hourly rate does not reflect the amount of work that you have to put into certain events. I also work for a similar company and have had no such issues so I would suggest steering away from dineindulge because you can do better.

Pros

Management are friendly

Cons

Pay doesn’t reflect workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Dineindulge
  • Chef
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?