Dineindulge

Dineindulge Employee Reviews for Director

Director1 review

4.4Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Exciting and fast-growing company to work for !

Dineindulge is a great company to work for ! I have been hired to manage the International part of the business, hiring and managing chefs in Europe countries where the business operates. It is a fast-paced environment that requires being switched on and reactive but it's also very rewarding.Even in very busy periods, the office atmosphere is quite relaxed and friendly and all the team members are easy to work with. Everyone is very supportive of each other, working towards the same goal so there is no competition between team members. We all thrive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.The directors are also incredibly supportive and helpful, keen on helping me going up the ladder and offering new opportunities for me to do so.Also we get lovely treats, lunches, cooking lessons on a weekly basis and that's a massive plus !

Pros

Opportunity to build a career, lots of support from the directors and the team Regular treats, great office environment

Cons

Having to work on some weekends

Insights into Dineindulge

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energising work tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Dineindulge
  • Director
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?