Dineindulge

• Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

The Hospitality Unicorn

I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 17 years since I left university and there has always been the worry about the skills I've leaned and passion I have for the industry would never translate over to anything other than working in restaurants or bars. In addition there was always the fear that when I finally left restaurant management I would have to start at the bottom of a career ladder. I was so pleasantly surprised when I started with the company that both of my concerns/fears were ungrounded. Dineindulge have embraced my background, ensured I had the appropriate time and training (so I was up to speed in my new role) and have encouraged me from day one to use my experience within restaurant management to help improve the business and develop the staff. I have (as mentioned in the title) joked with my friends that the company is "The hospitality unicorn' - a 8-5 office based job with some weekends free, but with the vibe of working with hospitality professionals and knowing your knowledge and experience are being put to use. Take the leap and get your life back.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Had to learn to use a mac

Exciting and innovative place to work

There is always a focus on innovation and keeping up with the latest trends, which makes the business exciting to work for and fast paced. The management style is very inclusive and all team members are involved with coming up with ideas , new processes and ways to improve our service and menus. The office environment is friendly and relaxed but we all share the same determination to provide a top level service to our clients and a supportive platform for our talented chefs.

Pros

Apple Macs, staff menu tasting days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6