Dineindulge

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear
4.9Job security & advancement

The Hospitality Unicorn

I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 17 years since I left university and there has always been the worry about the skills I've leaned and passion I have for the industry would never translate over to anything other than working in restaurants or bars. In addition there was always the fear that when I finally left restaurant management I would have to start at the bottom of a career ladder. I was so pleasantly surprised when I started with the company that both of my concerns/fears were ungrounded. Dineindulge have embraced my background, ensured I had the appropriate time and training (so I was up to speed in my new role) and have encouraged me from day one to use my experience within restaurant management to help improve the business and develop the staff. I have (as mentioned in the title) joked with my friends that the company is "The hospitality unicorn' - a 8-5 office based job with some weekends free, but with the vibe of working with hospitality professionals and knowing your knowledge and experience are being put to use. Take the leap and get your life back.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Had to learn to use a mac

Great company to work for

Worked for dineindulge since 2019 and.they have been a great company to work for. They always look after you and help you out in your first few jobs. The online.portak system is really easy to use.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dineindulge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6