Dirty Martini
View all Dirty Martini reviews

Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini Employee Review

Great place to work and improve your skills

Good place to work in and learn new skills in a fast paced environment. Good for career growth throughout the years. Great management teams throughout the venues.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Disgusting workplace and staff members are rude

Never imagine I would experience a bad working environment from the staff members to the management team. From the way they speak to you is just disgusting. Everyone always gossiping regardless, people are very quick and fast to know your business just so they have something to talk about. There is no respect towards the staff and management are as much useless than the staff members when it comes to providing assistance.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Same roleSame location

Do NOT Work Here

They don’t care about you, and will work you to the bone. The head office often won’t give people holiday pay. Accused of lying even when I wasn’t. Management constantly on a power trip.
Same location

ridiculous the whole place

Building is do old, and the foods were served next to the broken glasses... Thr ice machines were leaking.The whole place is horrible...I am not recommending for anyone.

Pros

Don't have any

Cons

I didn 't have break and work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Dirty Martini
  • Great place to work and improve your skills
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?