Dirty Martini
View all Dirty Martini reviews

Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini Employee Review

great place to work

university of hospitality and management, high skilled, professional and great work environment. been working with the company for 6 years and grown along with it.

4.0Job security/advancement

ridiculous the whole place

Building is do old, and the foods were served next to the broken glasses... Thr ice machines were leaking.The whole place is horrible...I am not recommending for anyone.

Pros

Don't have any

Cons

I didn 't have break and work life balance

Horrid

I hated every shift I worked there and this work place treated me as an outsider, it made me feel depressed and leaving sad the best decision I ever made

Pros

Noting

Cons

Disgusting workplace and staff members are rude

Never imagine I would experience a bad working environment from the staff members to the management team. From the way they speak to you is just disgusting. Everyone always gossiping regardless, people are very quick and fast to know your business just so they have something to talk about. There is no respect towards the staff and management are as much useless than the staff members when it comes to providing assistance.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Dirty Martini
  • great place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?