Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Great benefits but not worth having no life

Dirty Martini is an ok place to work. Like most companies you work for, they have their pro's and con's. Eventually for me, the cons outweighed the pro's hence why I no longer work there. The hours are very long and busy, sometimes so busy you don't get to have a break. The work/life balance isn't great, as if you are considered a great worker, they expect you and will rota you to work pretty much every day. Especially weekends (if you like going out or have regular commitments weekend evenings, this isn't the job for you). One hard part of the job is carrying a full tray of martinis to guests at the tables through a large crowd of drunk people without dropping them! Management weren't particularly the best, some were quite rude and others were really down to earth. However, there are positives...the company does offer great benefits - they are part of a scheme called Perk Box which is amazing! They do also reward you for your hard work by giving you vouchers or other rewards for a good sales score for example.I enjoyed the company values so the backstory and mixology of the martinis. This leads me onto the food and drink, you get 65% off food on shift and a great discount on the drinks. The pay is good and customers tip you really well.

Pros

great benefits, the food and drink, company values, pay and tips

Cons

long hard hours, no work/life balance

Horrid

I hated every shift I worked there and this work place treated me as an outsider, it made me feel depressed and leaving sad the best decision I ever made

Pros

Noting

Fun Place to work

Dirty Martini Birmingham is a great place to work if you want to show and improve your skills. You meet great new people and earn tips in the process! The Management is great to work with. Be prepared to wear comfy shoes though!!

Pros

Tips, People, Learn new things

Cons

Being on your feet for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Dirty Martini
  • Birmingham
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?