Dirty Martini

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place to work and improve your skills

Good place to work in and learn new skills in a fast paced environment. Good for career growth throughout the years. Great management teams throughout the venues.

Disgusting workplace and staff members are rude

Never imagine I would experience a bad working environment from the staff members to the management team. From the way they speak to you is just disgusting. Everyone always gossiping regardless, people are very quick and fast to know your business just so they have something to talk about. There is no respect towards the staff and management are as much useless than the staff members when it comes to providing assistance.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Do NOT Work Here

They don’t care about you, and will work you to the bone. The head office often won’t give people holiday pay. Accused of lying even when I wasn’t. Management constantly on a power trip.

Amazing staff

I had a pleasure to work in this company, due to amazing and friendly team. Even though my venue was quite busy and I had to work under pressure and deal with all customers needs,complains, wishes, the managers were always ready to help. I made a lot of friends in this company and I had a great time there! If you don't really think about the salary and working hours, but want to spend your time in a super friendly atmosphere - this job is for you!

Pros

Friendly team, staff discounts

Cons

need to work overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement