Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini Culture reviews

Clear

okay

The place is okay to work, but lead you in with false pretenses of progression and benefits. Staff are nice enough and welcome you as part of the team.

Disgusting workplace and staff members are rude

Never imagine I would experience a bad working environment from the staff members to the management team. From the way they speak to you is just disgusting. Everyone always gossiping regardless, people are very quick and fast to know your business just so they have something to talk about. There is no respect towards the staff and management are as much useless than the staff members when it comes to providing assistance.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile

Ottimo come primo lavoro UK, per bartender alle prime armi o con scarsa conoscenza dell'inglese. Forti possibilità di crescita dal punto di vista gestionale e manageriale del bar. Ambiente giovane e dinamico, paga oraria bassa

Amazing company to work for

I've been working at Dirty Martini for 2 years now and I'm still in love with the company. I'm surrounded by lovely and talented colleagues every day and the company is encouraging the family feel work environment. The cocktails are superb, the venues are gorgeous and the benefits are decent too. If you join you will get great career opportunities and you will be part of a brad that you can be proud of. I'm certainly the most popular one between my friend :)

Pros

friendly people, fun atmosphere, great training, good career progression

Cons

un ambiente di lavoro multiculturale e stimolamante

Questo è stato il mio primo lavoro nel Regno Unito e un'esperienza davvero entusiasmante. Nonostante il mio inglese di base, mi è stata data l'opportunità di lavorare in un ambiente molto elegante e cosmopolita come assistente barman e cameriere. Le funzioni regolari comprendevano l'assistenza di esperti Barmen, mantenendo le aree del bar rifornite, mantenendo tutte le aree pulite e ordinate per mantenere un servizio efficiente e regolare mentre servivano anche tavoli durante i periodi di maggiore affluenza

Pros

buoni pasto

Cons

nessuno pausa lavorativa

Great Company

Dirty Martini is perhaps one of the best companies I have worked for due to the great management, great working environment and easy going atmosphere.

Pros

staff discounts

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement