Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini Management reviews

Clear

Stressful but Rewarding

Great staff, can get very rushed but a very enjoyable job. The Managers are extremely professional and expect as much from their employee's. All over an enjoyable hospitality experience

Horrid

I hated every shift I worked there and this work place treated me as an outsider, it made me feel depressed and leaving sad the best decision I ever made

Pros

Noting

Cons

Disgusting workplace and staff members are rude

Never imagine I would experience a bad working environment from the staff members to the management team. From the way they speak to you is just disgusting. Everyone always gossiping regardless, people are very quick and fast to know your business just so they have something to talk about. There is no respect towards the staff and management are as much useless than the staff members when it comes to providing assistance.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Busy and stressful, no work life balance if you work here in full-time

Staff are nice and most of the management as well. If you want work - life balance, you are not going to work here, salary is close to the minimal wage. On the busy days often stressful, sometimes you have to work 8 hours to take your break. If you like busy atmosphere then you will like it.

Pros

Staff are nice and work hard

Cons

Long hours, not best paid job, no work-life balance

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile

Ottimo come primo lavoro UK, per bartender alle prime armi o con scarsa conoscenza dell'inglese. Forti possibilità di crescita dal punto di vista gestionale e manageriale del bar. Ambiente giovane e dinamico, paga oraria bassa

Do NOT Work Here

They don’t care about you, and will work you to the bone. The head office often won’t give people holiday pay. Accused of lying even when I wasn’t. Management constantly on a power trip.

Great place to work and improve your skills

Good place to work in and learn new skills in a fast paced environment. Good for career growth throughout the years. Great management teams throughout the venues.

Great benefits but not worth having no life

Dirty Martini is an ok place to work. Like most companies you work for, they have their pro's and con's. Eventually for me, the cons outweighed the pro's hence why I no longer work there. The hours are very long and busy, sometimes so busy you don't get to have a break. The work/life balance isn't great, as if you are considered a great worker, they expect you and will rota you to work pretty much every day. Especially weekends (if you like going out or have regular commitments weekend evenings, this isn't the job for you). One hard part of the job is carrying a full tray of martinis to guests at the tables through a large crowd of drunk people without dropping them! Management weren't particularly the best, some were quite rude and others were really down to earth. However, there are positives...the company does offer great benefits - they are part of a scheme called Perk Box which is amazing! They do also reward you for your hard work by giving you vouchers or other rewards for a good sales score for example.I enjoyed the company values so the backstory and mixology of the martinis. This leads me onto the food and drink, you get 65% off food on shift and a great discount on the drinks. The pay is good and customers tip you really well.

Pros

great benefits, the food and drink, company values, pay and tips

Cons

long hard hours, no work/life balance

great place to work

university of hospitality and management, high skilled, professional and great work environment. been working with the company for 6 years and grown along with it.

Worst place ever

Bored an rude managers with zero knowledge. Very loud music. Management from London rudest people ever. They do not care you. Long hours without break. Colleges more than ok. Recommended only temporary.

Fun Place to work

Dirty Martini Birmingham is a great place to work if you want to show and improve your skills. You meet great new people and earn tips in the process! The Management is great to work with. Be prepared to wear comfy shoes though!!

Pros

Tips, People, Learn new things

Cons

Being on your feet for long hours

Great Company

Dirty Martini is perhaps one of the best companies I have worked for due to the great management, great working environment and easy going atmosphere.

Pros

staff discounts

Cons

not enough hours

Good job management had no clue

Management was really poor in the building and it depressed the life out of me after 7 months afte that i left. Got my pay wrong for 5 months in a row too.

Pros

Staff are amazing

Cons

Really depressing place to work

The best place to learn and develop skills.

Dirty Martni Covent Garden is probably one of the best places in London to learn proper, high quality, quick and efficient bartending. I am glad I had the chance to work there.

Pros

Great management, fun place to work, development

Cons

No life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dirty Martini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement