Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 20 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONatacha Rafalski60%approve of Natacha Rafalski's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue£366m to £730m (GBP)
- IndustryArts, Entertainment & Recreation
- HeadquartersChessy, 77700
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 35 questions about working at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Disney Parks, Experiences and Products employees.
Insights from 143 Indeed users who have interviewed with Disney Parks, Experiences and Products within the last 5 years.
Why I wanted to work for Disneyland Paris. Tested my French (As I didn't want to be a dancer or character)
They asked me if I was prepared for hard job but very good salary and very good benefits. High level of French was required
What would the benefits of working at Disney be for in the future? What do you want to learn from Disney?
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products