dnata

dnata Employee Reviews

Good place to work at.Good management team.Friendly colleagues.I was able to feel welcomed at work.I had a good team leader who encouraged us as a whole and helped us achieve our best.
I was happy with my work while I was working and all went fine I love yo work once again if I was given chance Because if a learning and working conditions were fairly good Thks
Pros
Cons
Regularworking
They haven't not respect for drivers and few manager are so rude towerds a staff. And they keep on changing shift and the reason to stop a drivers frim doing overtime
Cons
I'm proud to work for Dnata, one of the biggest company in the world on it's field of activity! It's not a easy job, sometimes is stressful, but overall it's a good job!
Poor Salary, not enough opportunities for progression. Its about who you know not what you know. Morale within the finance department is awful, nobody enjoys working there.
I think Dnata as a company is a good company, in my opinion it has to make some improvements on the management, besides that it is a good company to work with.
I am proud to say that I am an employee of dnata. They are a forward thinking, professional and driven company that cares about their customers and their staff!In my opinion it is a great company to work for and I feel confident about the future of this company.
Pros
Not stressful
Cons
Shift work
unhappy workforce the bullying managers will work you as long as possible before giving you a break they have no respect for the workforce and they enjoy a disciplinary and mostly for the most trivial things.
I’ve worked with Dnata for a year as a customer service advisor and love the shift pattern. Shifts allow for a work life balance so long as you don’t mind working weekends. Staff are all friendly and work well as a team. Management are available but I’ve not really needed much to do with them as yet.
High level management not supportive, low, messy job culture. Staff exploiting and work overload that's what you can expect from this company on every possible occasion.
Good small company plagued with senior management exits. Good culture, good people, but little documentation or onboarding support. constant churn not helpful.
Good place to work and very friendly staff who help you if needed and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It’s a very stressful place to work
The work itself is not too bad. However, they will pile as much work into you as physically possible and not pay you any extra. The staff are stressed and sick of it. My manager was a bully and there was a culture of hypocrisy where it was one rule for one person and another or someone else. Do not apply if you cannot deal with work place politics as this place thrives on it.
As a warehouse operator at Dnata I was required to carry out day to day routine work within the warehouse, which included use of forklift/reach trucks, handling goods, bond checks. Adherence to all health and safety rules.
Literally no training and then you go live. You make a mistake as you don't know what you're doing and then get pulled over it. Management are never at their desk as always in "meetings". They set you up to fail.
Fantastic place to work with fantastic people to work with. Every day is different and there is always a challenge to tackle. Strict company policy but that is how you become the best.
Its a fast paced environment and involves quick action as its time based business, part of our daily tasks is to make sure frieght is built and dispatched on time.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
stress stress stress this is not a good company to work for. Archaic management and processes for not enough money. Working hours 9-6pm. Working culture is aweful
Great stop gap but don't expect to progress or get much of a pay increase. General work you'll do as a designer is good, some agent's are great to work with. The building and environment is not great, building practically falling apart and the view and smell of the chicken factory across the road is awful. Work events can be fun. The travel discount is also not great. Poor holiday entitlement also, unless you can agree something else in your interview
I learnt a lot during my time at Dnata. I learnt their system and how board passengers, how to look for visas for different countries. The management is very helpful and treat everyone equally.
You could not take leave when you wanted. I was told to take on extra work and then found out that while I was not being paid any extra for this, my colleagues were. I asked for annual leave for my husband's cardiac operation, manager said no and that I shouldn't bring my home life into work. So I resigned.
Pros
Great colleagues, very supportive
Cons
Sociopathic manager
  1. Employee reviews