Domino's Pizza - SK

Domino's Pizza - SK Employee Reviews for Area Manager

I have made been with this company for more than 8 years . Very friendly colleagues and a fun atmosphere . Treats every employee with respect . Probably the best pay package in Fast food industry.
Very healthy working environment. People had progressed from initial phase of to franchise level. It’s a family enviroment company to work in sk group.
Pros
Sk - competition scheme, bonus schemes. Many more extra earning scheme.
I started work as a delivery driver in 2013 from that I never look back I made a best decision of my life to joint this group which gives you opportunity and friendly family environment to progress in your career I become a area manager in very short period of time This job also help me to keep balance in my family life and work This job teach me a best customer service a best knowledge of food industry
Domino's is a fun and fast paced place to work which can make the job challenging at times. It is a good environment to test yourself and develop or refine people skills with customers and colleagues alike. It is also flexible which helps when undertaking the role with other responsibilities such as child care, studies or even another job. Domino's is really good in the sense of 'you only get back what you put in' as they reward hard work and dedication with progression and development. SK in particular, have a superb support network and are continually looking to improve their quality and execution of operations. Their passion for excellence is second to none in the food industry. If you are looking for a career that rewards your strong work ethic, initiative and commitment - then look no further. Apply with SK today!
Pros
staff food, tips, friendly staff, support, career, satisfaction
Cons
weight gain - the food is good ...a little too good!
I started as a delivery driver back in 2015 and since then have worked my way up to trainee manager, store manager, and area manager in just 3 years. If you work hard, show your commitment to the SK family, be honest and show integrity and have passion for the job then you will go far. Believe me!
Pros
Meet great individuals, Our franchise is always warm, helpful and engaging with everyone
Cons
Maybe not as competitive as other franchisees.
The best working environment . Dominos is fun, challenging, friendly, and rewarding. Everyone got specific roles and responsibilities. Every employee have got a clear understanding of what they're working on/toward. Develop relationships with employees beyond their job title.
Pros
Motivating and team work