Domino's Pizza - SK

Domino's Pizza - SK Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Good for quick money but not a lot. Better for a weekend job as that’s when it’s busiest so you have lots to do. They’ll send you home early if it’s not busy so don’t pick bad days to work.
I didn't enjoy my time working at dominoes yes il say there food is nice and some of the people I got on with but honestly I hated my time working there.
Pros
Nice food
Cons
The hours, the pay, the management, the rudeness
I do not recommend working there at all. the manager is stubborn and they do not care about staff wellbeing at all! it is such an awful environment and very stressing.
Good place to work but hard to manage around school/college and not always easy to change shifts. Lots of opportunities to improve and work your way up the ladder. At times could be challenging during busy spells but colleagues were always helpful
The work environment at Dominoes is usually fast-paced and can be stressful at times however it an be a fun experience working as a team and completing all tasks.
It was really busy at the particular store we worked at so we didn't get much time to get to know each other but when we did it was a great atmosphere, everyone had a laugh and manager was professional but not too harsh. Would not recommend to anyone under 18 as the pay is minimum wage so you are working the same job as someone who is 25+ but getting half the pay.
The only silver lining of this job would be the coworkers. The managers force you to work Fridays and Saturdays, your pay is extremely low pretty much every other job in the area pays more... If you can work somehwere else DO!
i would not work there the management is a joke,they expect you there at stupid times and they see that you should have no life outside of work that you should be free to work all times
Pros
Cons
terrible management
dominos was agoodcompany to work for i enjoyed working with my team. we bonded andgot to know each other and work well together. I enjoyed the management but there was some things i didnt like.
  1. Customer Service Representative