Domino's Pizza - SK

Domino's Pizza - SK Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Only downside is contractual hrs are very low but prove to be a good worker and you can work to top of the list which puts you in favourable position for more hrs
Pros
Subject to hrs worked free or discounted food
Cons
Hrs can be cut with no notice
Extremely stressful place to work. Managers treat certain staff members better than others. Reports of bullying are never dealt with. As a result I left.
Pros
Cons
Not treated well
It’s always busy, get to work as a team, plenty of deliveries and work environment is good! Management is always easy going! Uniform is nice , disagree with rota system that’s the only bad thing!
Pros
Good delivery money
Cons
Plenty of deliveries
Casual place to work, relaxing work and decent people. No stress, incredibly laid back and the part time hours are pretty reasonable. *perfect* part time job!
Pros
free pizza if you work 6+ hours and a hefty discount
Cons
some places can be awkward to find
You will not earn £120 a week. You will not be getting Statuary sick pay. To book holidays or to have it almost impossible. You'll get 0 hours contract, t-shirt, trausers, name badge, cap. You petrol money will be delayed, as well as parking tickets.
Pros
£50 a week
Cons
the rest of it.
Very difficult to advance in the company, pay is awful compared to other similar jobs, job itself is fairly easy, management can vary from great to genuinely terrible, depends on the store.
there's no such thing as job security low paid you have to use your own car. If they not busy you get told to go home on the spot. Your shift gets cancelled or moved later with a text message 15min before you start your job. Management and staff turnover is unbelievable because off the nonsense you have to put up with. They pay fuel money for delivery which does not actually cover your fuel cost.
Very nice management (in this store at least), if someone messes and order up at the beginning etc they don’t get mad and it gets sorted. Minimum wage hence not 5 stars, you get paid in cash every night for the deliveries - how much per delivery depends on where you have to go Flexible hours for students with understanding management Can listen to own music/ podcasts/audiobooks etc when driving and take your own snacks with you etc Provided with a dash cam during shifts
Dominos pizza. This job overall is a very dangerous job due to many accidents happening with drivers working at dominos. Also store managers all over the place.
I'd recommend this company to work for, if, one has no bills to pay and no family to take care of. Minimum wage (8,21), plus 0,75 pence per delivery, which is not enough to cover the petrol for the car, because most of the deliveries are over 3 miles one way, 6 miles round trip. And let's be real here now; most of cars get 6 miles per litre in town (and no need to be an Einstein to do the math and see what's left here, a litre of petrol costs 1,22, which covers 6 miles, and Dominos pays 0,75... Well, that means that I was taking 50 pence from my pocket to do the order), and pray for your vehicle not to break down, because if it does, God knows how much it costs to fix it. Plus, no meal at all while at work. And if you want to eat anything, and I literally mean anything, you get 50% discount. Dominos, come on. I worked a year for Pizza Stress, sorry, Express, and during our course, we were told how much a pizza costs to make. And I'll tell everyone how much that is: 0,21 pence, and that includes, labor, electricity, toppings and all. What's wrong with you Dominos? Please, be aware before starting working there.
Really toxic people around me managerial staff always had a problem with the littlest of things. Everyone was nothing but negative just genuinely not worth my time effort and patience for the money i was getting. Menager always make a problem. when i was pregnant i had to ask about lighter work to do. unlike!
They ask you to deliver pizza for minimum wage, but they pay only 70p per delivery gas so you need to complete from your pocket the gas, also you use own car . 8.21 per hour plus 70p.. 1.40£ per hours as you can't make more delivery's, total 9.61 per hour payd, minus at least 5£ gas and tax youget a 4.61 per h. Less them min. Wage. Find another job at least min wage payd.
Not bad for a part time job, while studying or committing to family responsibilities. But personally cant see an adaptive and progressive career in this industry . Didnt find the job rewarding enough.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Flexible hours
Worst company to work for. Had a problem with my car then got a disciplinary for not attending work. Too many managers in one shop. Head office is an absolute joke
Cons
I was hired as a delivery driver, when I started I could see a career path that from going through the ranks of management. Opportunities were always available to anyone that applied themselves to complete the required role.
Pros
Discount on food
My Manager was understanding of my personal commitments and was flexible with the rota to allow me to continue studying at University whilst working part time during the evenings and weekends. During holidays or when I had more free time, my Manager would always try to increase my shifts to help me out. Not only did the working hours suit me but I found the pay system was great too as I was able to earn cash each night and also have my wage paid each month, which suited my circumstances. I particularly enjoyed the team atmosphere and am thankful for the friendships that I have made during my time with the SK-Group. The hardest part of the job for me is resisting the great staff discount!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
House names instead of house numbers