Domino's Pizza - SK

Domino's Pizza - SK Pay & benefits reviews

High expectations but nothing what can not be achieved with good approach . High standards of product quality as well as food safety and hygiene . Good overal
Pros
50%off employee meals
Cons
No benefits
The upper management bully you, you have no say in what happens even as a store manager. You feel like a nobody when working here as all the upper management seem to do is blackmail you in trying to achieve unrealistic targets. You get one complaint and you loose your bonus. Your worked to the maximum hours aloud on salary (48) you find yourself closing the store at 11pm by the time you've cleaned down your already at midnight, sometimes later than that and are expected to be in work the next day at 10am. You work 14-15 hour shifts without a break and if you do take a break the upper management go crazy at you. You have to buy everything inside the store only pizzas are available at 50 percent all the other items are full price. If you are short of food or money in the store you have to pay. No matter the cost.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Rediculous hours
Good for quick money but not a lot. Better for a weekend job as that’s when it’s busiest so you have lots to do. They’ll send you home early if it’s not busy so don’t pick bad days to work.
I didn't enjoy my time working at dominoes yes il say there food is nice and some of the people I got on with but honestly I hated my time working there.
Pros
Nice food
Cons
The hours, the pay, the management, the rudeness
Only downside is contractual hrs are very low but prove to be a good worker and you can work to top of the list which puts you in favourable position for more hrs
Pros
Subject to hrs worked free or discounted food
Cons
Hrs can be cut with no notice
Casual place to work, relaxing work and decent people. No stress, incredibly laid back and the part time hours are pretty reasonable. *perfect* part time job!
Pros
free pizza if you work 6+ hours and a hefty discount
Cons
some places can be awkward to find
You will not earn £120 a week. You will not be getting Statuary sick pay. To book holidays or to have it almost impossible. You'll get 0 hours contract, t-shirt, trausers, name badge, cap. You petrol money will be delayed, as well as parking tickets.
Pros
£50 a week
Cons
the rest of it.
Working within this environment was very stressful but very relaxed at the same time. The team I worked with was very eager on pushing people forward.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Very difficult to advance in the company, pay is awful compared to other similar jobs, job itself is fairly easy, management can vary from great to genuinely terrible, depends on the store.
It was really busy at the particular store we worked at so we didn't get much time to get to know each other but when we did it was a great atmosphere, everyone had a laugh and manager was professional but not too harsh. Would not recommend to anyone under 18 as the pay is minimum wage so you are working the same job as someone who is 25+ but getting half the pay.
Very nice management (in this store at least), if someone messes and order up at the beginning etc they don’t get mad and it gets sorted. Minimum wage hence not 5 stars, you get paid in cash every night for the deliveries - how much per delivery depends on where you have to go Flexible hours for students with understanding management Can listen to own music/ podcasts/audiobooks etc when driving and take your own snacks with you etc Provided with a dash cam during shifts
The only silver lining of this job would be the coworkers. The managers force you to work Fridays and Saturdays, your pay is extremely low pretty much every other job in the area pays more... If you can work somehwere else DO!
I'd recommend this company to work for, if, one has no bills to pay and no family to take care of. Minimum wage (8,21), plus 0,75 pence per delivery, which is not enough to cover the petrol for the car, because most of the deliveries are over 3 miles one way, 6 miles round trip. And let's be real here now; most of cars get 6 miles per litre in town (and no need to be an Einstein to do the math and see what's left here, a litre of petrol costs 1,22, which covers 6 miles, and Dominos pays 0,75... Well, that means that I was taking 50 pence from my pocket to do the order), and pray for your vehicle not to break down, because if it does, God knows how much it costs to fix it. Plus, no meal at all while at work. And if you want to eat anything, and I literally mean anything, you get 50% discount. Dominos, come on. I worked a year for Pizza Stress, sorry, Express, and during our course, we were told how much a pizza costs to make. And I'll tell everyone how much that is: 0,21 pence, and that includes, labor, electricity, toppings and all. What's wrong with you Dominos? Please, be aware before starting working there.
They ask you to deliver pizza for minimum wage, but they pay only 70p per delivery gas so you need to complete from your pocket the gas, also you use own car . 8.21 per hour plus 70p.. 1.40£ per hours as you can't make more delivery's, total 9.61 per hour payd, minus at least 5£ gas and tax youget a 4.61 per h. Less them min. Wage. Find another job at least min wage payd.
You have to sacrifice your life for them to deliver pizza and you don't get any reward in return!! Pay is not bad but it is not perfect. They expect much much much more than what they have hired you for with long shift hours and minimum wage which doesn't worth at all.
Flexible, fun loving busy place. Great carrer growth Wonderful as a second job to earn that extra dough. My store is really busy and time flies !!!!!!
Pros
Extra income
Cons
Busy, hectic at times.
My Manager was understanding of my personal commitments and was flexible with the rota to allow me to continue studying at University whilst working part time during the evenings and weekends. During holidays or when I had more free time, my Manager would always try to increase my shifts to help me out. Not only did the working hours suit me but I found the pay system was great too as I was able to earn cash each night and also have my wage paid each month, which suited my circumstances. I particularly enjoyed the team atmosphere and am thankful for the friendships that I have made during my time with the SK-Group. The hardest part of the job for me is resisting the great staff discount!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
House names instead of house numbers