Doncaster College
Doncaster College Employee Review

Lots of lovely people, a nice place to work

16 October 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Doncaster College and have met some great people. A lot of the staff are extremely supportive and encouraging. I would recommend the college as a place to work.
3.0Job security/advancement
3 December 2020
Same role
Lecturer (Former Employee) - Engineering
Not good , management were poor and the resource for teaching and students were poor and lacking . No life balance though coffee shop was good . The team in student support were very nice and friendly .
Pros
None oh, student card and rail card
Cons
Long way hard to park and cold moment and no gym near by other than pure gym off site.
5 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Lecturer Higher Education (Current Employee) - Doncaster
The Academic leadership in the University Centre is incompetent. Staff are routinely timetabled disproportionately and some staff hardly work and others pick up the pieces. Problems with finance mean the college can no longer affordto run courses properly staffed and staff are overstretched and many near breakdowns
Pros
Cons
Mental Health likely to fail if take job here
7 April 2020
Same location
Programme Leader (Former Employee) - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
I worked in the Performing Arts and Media department as a Program Leader / Lecturer. Doncaster College has an excellent culture in general with a good team spirit. I only left for a better position which cut my travelling time, had higher benefits and salary.
  1. Lots of lovely people, a nice place to work