Drew Neat Gardening

Drew Neat Gardening Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom4 reviews

2.3Job security & advancement

Disappointing

Poor and confusing communication with employees. Employees not treated fairly. Overall a very disappointing experience. Actual work and clients lovey though.

Worst company

Please research this company before joining. You’ll find lots of unhappy people in the area and things that should question whether this is a pleasant and good company to work for.I’m a gardener who meets tons of ex drewneat, each doing really well and actually have qualifications! Many of them are now working in gardens that were drewneats. So many good people in the industry, Find them. It’s a miserable, disorganised and unprofessional place to work. Management are unqualified and will talk and brag about firing other workers. Just horrible. If horticulture is a passion, please don’t let it be squashed by this company.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Insights into Drew Neat Gardening

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good team, considerate, safe and comfortable work environment

Typical start time 8:00am, working for 7 hours. Plus breaks. Initial training to meet high standards. Health and safety issues a top priority. Working in beautiful gardens with great clients. Fun team, with sense of humour especially in bad weather conditions. Extremely satisfying seeing the end result of a well planted, tidy garden with presentation at its best. Sadly left the company due to being relocated for family reasons.

Pros

Variety of superb gardens with a friendly team

Cons

Weather

Very disappointing business to work for

Poor communication with both staff and clients. Terrible management and health and safety practices and treatment of staff, especially if you ever dare to question anything, really spoil what should be a good job. Sadly I cannot recommend working for this business.

Pros

Lovely gardens to work in

Cons

Terrible management. Poor communication.

Official response from Drew Neat Gardening

3 May 2021
Good communication with staff and clients is a cornerstone of our business success. Health and safety is a priority and we outsource the H&S training/audit to Peninsula Ltd. We like our staff to carry out operations as requested which seems reasonable ! Some previous employees did not like to do much work at all, and obviously resented being asked to do so ! We are a great company to work for, if you are genuinely enthusiastic, come and see for yourself at a paid trial day or two.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drew Neat Gardening. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement