Driver Require

Driver Require Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Great place to work but the transport recruitment model changes frequently and is a high staff turnover environment, thus said, the company have long term core staff that have been there for years so you’ll need to adapt to change you’ll

Pros

Great salary and Benefits the MD is hands on and crosses all the T’s and dots all of the I’s

Cons

Competitive transport environment, must be a chameleon and must be adaptable to frequent change and have a thick skin

Good company,

Quite a variety of jobs u can get and good companies to work for and the pay rate is better than the average agencies around burton. Good management. Do recommend

Great Driving Agency to work for.

I have worked for Driver Require since 2005 on a flexible base where I have given the Agency the days I am available. Over all these years I have learned there are various periods of demand. This Agency has never let me down with finding me various work on various rotas and various rates and have never failed me or paying me the correct dues. It is an absolute great pleasure to work for this very professional team in the various locations over all these years and I thoroughly enjoy the variation of work I have been given over time. Thank you so much Driver Require.

Excellent Agency to Work For

An excellent reliable agency to work for, honest & easy to talk to. Regular & ad hock work available through various companies & rarely a day of, they are flexible if you work for more than one agency just how an agency should be. No issues with pay & should there be you will know b4 you get paid so you can get the issue rectify quickly.

Pros

Good rates & on going work

Cons

Its agency so the work volume always changes so always be flexible

Good work place at NHS.

Driver require failed to pay me I called them twice and had no help. It’s friday, I will have to wait till Monday now . It’s no good when you have a family. Very disappointed.

Pros

Very good place to work.

Cons

Don’t pay on time

The best agency!!!

I am working with them in about 3-4 years and last 1 year as a class 2 driver. Best agency what you can find! Really friendly and helpful staff. Good pay rates. They never let you down.

Very good agency that I’ve ever worked

I have started my work with Driver Require last year in January, since then I worked for them. I am very pleased with the work, the culture and all the management that I've been seen since than. Overall all the jobs have been than I was satisfied with it.

Pros

Good pay rate

Cons

Good shift

Incompetent Scam Artists

This company is a absolute joke. They shorted me every week on my wages then on my last week paid me ten hours short. They took weeks to look into it then claimed it had passed two weeks and were unable to pay me what they owed me

Pros

Cons

Scam artists

Good place to Work

I recommend to work in this Agency Very Good helpfully staff you get work also In quite period. Also Good pay earn Easy jobs advance booked. A+++++++

Cons

Easy work

Above average agency

I have worked for a few agencies over the years and this has been the best. I get as much work as I want. Most of the clients I have worked for through Driver Require have been great. I get a variety of work which I like and whenever I pop in for a catch up I am always welcomed with a cup of tea and chat.

Pros

variety of work and I work the hours I want to work

Jobs at Driver Require