DSM

DSM

DSM Employee Review

Excellent Company to Work For

I worked for DSM for almost 19 years. I found them to be a great company to work for, and my colleagues were more like family than co-workers. I lost my job as a result of company restructuring. I spent many happy years with DSM and would encourage anyone to consider a career with them even though my story did not end as I would have hoped. I suspect there are a lot of companies that are evaluating head count due to COVID and other considerations, but on balance, I cannot give them an unfavorable review based on a business decision that they regretfully had to make. If given the opportunity, I would consider going back to work for them.

Pros

Excellent compensation and benefits, strong employee focus, strong corporate stewardship

Cons

The nature of my job was sometimes stressful, but my colleagues were always there to help during difficult times

Very productive

Dsm is a company that produces and provides premixed vitamins for the animal industry. Part of the agri foods business. Hard job. Labour and mentally intensive but very rewarding! Good hourly rates of pay. Good holidays.

Pros

Good pay and holidays

Cons

Labour intensive

Bullies and back stabbers

Worked there for about 2 years very poor management and 2 off the 5 supervisors are bullies all they do is single someone out and your public enemy number 1 and most of the other lads there are sound... The two cleaners there like to cause trouble and are up the mangers back door and think there untouchable the pay is good if you get taken on permanent... The work is fast pa

Pros

Good wages

Cons

Bullies and back stabbers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DSM Reviews by Location

• DSM
  • Excellent Company to Work For
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?